+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo, how are you? I've been thinking of you and I hope you're doing okay. Sending hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you are my lucky charm SurferGal I've still got 10 eggs hanging in there. Day 5 transfer with one of them tmoz.......eek!

VagTabs are not my friend . Had to 'insert' one in the toilet at the movies today , how delightful.

Good luck Jess and hugs again Beck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little AJ For This Useful Post:

Beckmilamoo  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little AJ View Post
    I think you are my lucky charm SurferGal I've still got 10 eggs hanging in there. Day 5 transfer with one of them tmoz.......eek!

VagTabs are not my friend . Had to 'insert' one in the toilet at the movies today , how delightful.

Good luck Jess and hugs again Beck.
    Thanks! All the best for tomorrow! I'm not looking forward to that 'fun' stuff, I've been prescribed crinone I haven't filled that script yet.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Little AJ omg that is amazing!!! Ohh transfer day! I loved transfer day. Sunday is a perfect day for it too!!

Ugh vag tabs. At first I didn't see what the big deal was. But now they really ick me out. I'm changing to the gel pessaries next week because the crinone ones aren't bulk billed now that I'm technically out of cycle. Only five more weeks to go!!
    @jess8383 three more sleeps, yay!!
    @Beckmilamoo hope you're doing okay xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks for all the mentions and support.
    I'm actually doing ok .... The tears have stopped, sadness seems to be passing and logic had set it! Although it is awful and heartbreaking i'm so thankful it happened this early. I'm not sure how I would have coped otherwise. My house is full of flowers and beautiful cards to the point ive run out of vases and they are in cooking pots!!
    We are getting a genetic screen on the contents of pregnancy just to see if there are any genetic factors involved.
    I hope you guys are all doing well! We will do our next frozen transfer when my body has reset itself and healed ... Possibly September xx
    love to all
    beck

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news @Beckmilamoo, but glad to hear you are doing OK.
    @Little AJ, they're great numbers!!! I'm younger than you but only had 3 eggs...but luckily 1 was transferred & the other 2 got frozen!!! On the other hand (and I'm not saying this to scare you, saying to share with everyone because I'm devastated) a friend of mine went through the process, got 13 eggs, 11 were good to fertilise but only 3 did - and then they all perished so she was cancelled on transfer day. Moral of the story is...no one really knows until you get here, what will actually happen. I was always told to expect losses along the way, so to only have 3 to start with (out of 7 follicles), I was freaking out! But went with the flow & all 3 made it.

Great news for you too, @SurferGalGC!! Hope you get to see your blob soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer went well this morning, still had 10 eggs at different stages of development. I hate waiting for those calls when they tell you how the embryos are doing.
    Anywho....fingers crossed for my little eggie tucked away inside. I've got a shocking cough at the moment and have to stop myself from worrying I'm going to dislodge it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome!! Haha I felt the same every time I sneezed!

You're lucky you got calls about your embryos! I got a text the day after epu to say how many fertilised and then a text on day 6 to say how many had survived and were being frozen.

When will you know how many get frozen? Will it be 10?!

How was the quality of the little one they transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleAJ thats great news!! Hopefully your little blob sticks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just heard that 3 have been biopsied and frozen. Not too bad of a result. Hopefully they are all good , just in case my onboard traveller doesn't stick.