+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes lets keep it going! @jess8383 and LittleAJ you guys are def next!
    I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday which im a little nervous about! Fingers crossed we hear the heartbeat! @SurferGalGC busy sounds good! it should quiten down the head noise
    Babydust to all x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beckmilamoo For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Little AJ goo luck with epu!! I hope you get lots of healthy little eggies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    19 eggs!! Woo hoo. No wonder my tummy felt like there was a big bag of marbles in it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little AJ For This Useful Post:

GM9  (30-07-2016),SurferGalGC  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleAJ your amazing!!! What a gorgeous number! Keep us posted x @SurferGalGC how was you bloods today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Little AJ that's wicked!! I had 18 eggs at my epu so can definitely relate to the bag of marbles feeling haha. I was so dramatic about it they had to collect me from my car in a wheelchair

Good news for me today! My level went from 731 to 1770. Yay!! I have my scan booked in for two weeks time! Another two week wait, nawww!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things didn't go so well today the ultrasound showed the baby stopped growing a week and a half ago and has no heartbeat. Im going to try and get a d & c which is a small operation to remove it tomorrow I just wanted to let you know xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckmilamoo View Post
    Things didn't go so well today the ultrasound showed the baby stopped growing a week and a half ago and has no heartbeat. Im going to try and get a d & c which is a small operation to remove it tomorrow I just wanted to let you know xx
    I'm so sorry to hear this it's a horrible thing to go through. Sending big hugs your way xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

Beckmilamoo  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @Little AJ that's wicked!! I had 18 eggs at my epu so can definitely relate to the bag of marbles feeling haha. I was so dramatic about it they had to collect me from my car in a wheelchair

Good news for me today! My level went from 731 to 1770. Yay!! I have my scan booked in for two weeks time! Another two week wait, nawww!!
    Great news!

I have a 2.5ww until I start again! Day 1 today and will be starting on synarel on August 15th, then puregon daily rather than going to the Elonva as it didn't help last time. Not so good news, my AMH was only 10 this time, so he's upped my doses. I am still thinking positively though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Beckmilamoo I'm so sorry for you. This is one wild and crazy emotional ride we are on. And some days are just sh1t !! I hope tomorrow will be quick and easy so as not to prolong your pain. Big hug xx

11 of my eggs fertilised but the the nurse said they expect just 1 in 4 will make it to Blastocyst. So that potentially leaves 3. So I was really up until she deflated me with that info.

This is it for us, being 43 I decided to just do 2 rounds of IVF so I'm praying for these eggs to be good ones otherwise it's all over red rover.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little AJ For This Useful Post:

Beckmilamoo  (27-07-2016),SurferGalGC  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Beckmilamoo I'm so sorry to hear your news! I can't even imagine how you must be feeling!! Sending lots of love your way x
    @Little AJ oh wow! Of my 18 eggs, 16 were suitable and 11 fertilised too! I got 7 frosties so stay positive!! Having said that, I would have been over the moon with 3! It only takes one don't forget x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Beckmilamoo  (28-07-2016)