+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!!!! Congratulations ... That is so exciting! I think we will need a new thread in the pregnancy section ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know!!! I think you might have started a lucky thread! I still can't believe it, so crazy. I'm looking forward to Monday, I hope my levels go up!

What were your levels between your two tests? I was so shocked on the phone I didn't think to ask any questions haha

Ps. You'll be happy to know that I did cave this morning and poas! I'm really glad I did now and got to see those two lines for the first time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC how bizarre is this thread lol ... It def seems like the lucky thread ...
    tbh My first blood test my levels were 215 at three weeks four days and the second test I didn't ask.

I think when you poas it becomes more personal compared to the phonecall! Im glad I did

So now the real waiting starts ... I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday late afternoon and im starting to get a little nervous ... Ill be almost 8 weeks then so we are hoping to hear the heartbeat!!! (Once we are at 12 weeks i think ill feel a whole lot better)Then I want to get the harmony/panorama done. Also if you are going private you need to book an ob now

such exciting times ahead!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo oh good, I wasn't sure if it was meant to be in the thousands by now!

My favorite nurse called me with the news so I was really glad about that!

I hear ya about feeling better after 12 weeks! I've known I've been pregnant for the whole of five hours and I'm already longing for that time when I can breathe a huge sigh of relief! Eek!!

I guess I'm four weeks today so I'm 3-4 weeks behind you, yay!

I'm not private at all. I even went through a bulk bill clinic. But I do have an ob in mind that my sister went through. I guess I'll wait for some more info on Monday before thinking about that though haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC its a scary/exciting time!! But I will say it does go quickly and sometimes I actually forget lol

enjoy the symptom watching! Its a very weird feeling having a heightened sense of smell... I had to change pens today cause the one I was using smelt funny lol

ob's book out very fast so call up and enquire so you dont miss out! It feels strange but my ob's midwife said if I wouldn't have got in if I waited ... I called at 4.5 weeks

im soooo excited for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah funny smelling pen! I actually wondered what a heightened sense of smell would be like!! I guess I might find out soon. I will be wary of any suspicious pens, that's for sure!!

Holy crap! 4.5 wks, that's ridiculous haha!! Wow ok, I'll give him a call next week if my levels go up on Monday. Thanks for the tip!

My work is about to get realllly busy for the next few months so that will help keep my mind occupied which is good. Eek, can't get too ahead of myself though.. still being cautiously optimistic

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy for you all. Such brilliant news. I do hope this is a lucky thread as I've got my EPU on Monday (IVF round 2). My follies look great with one measuring a 26 on Friday!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little AJ For This Useful Post:

GM9  (30-07-2016),SurferGalGC  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC that's awesome news!!! Congratulations! I had a good feeling, let's keep this lucky thread going!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Little AJ and @jess8383 yes please, you two are next!!

Good luck for Monday AJ!!!

And good luck for Tuesday Jess!!!

I need some for my second BT Monday as well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    A busy week ahead for this thread, good luck ladies xx