+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie starting icsi cycle Anyone else starting soon?

The Harmony & Panorama tests are non invasive tests for chromosomal abnormalities. i.e. Trisomy 13, 18, & 21 (Patau, Edward, & Downs Syndrome), and Turner Syndrome (monosomy X). The Panorama also checks for Triploidy which is 3 copies of each chromosome instead of 2. Same thing the nuchal USS & subsequent CVS or Amniocentesis tests for but obviously much less invasively.

I like your thinking @lileitak!! It's a surprise no matter when!! Never thought of it like that!!

Here is a comparison of the 2 tests listed by The Portland Hospital in the UK.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1468713069.948385.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling?? @SurferGalGC

Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    @GM9 what do the Harmony and Panorama tests check?

Tough decision on finding out the sex!! My dh is adamant that we're not going to find out. Partly so that I can't spend as much money I think haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC have you POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo @jess8383 I'm feeling good! Don't feel super pregnant haha. But I only have to wait two more sleeps to find out!! I haven't given in to the 2ww crazies. No poas for me. Ahh so close!

Your appt mustn't be far off @jess8383??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC wow! Im super impressed, you have will power of steel lol! There may or maynot be any symptoms yet just cause so would be super early and super tiny! (The size of a poppy seed). Best of luck and keep us posted ✨❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC wow! Im super impressed, you have will power of steel lol! There may or maynot be any symptoms yet just cause so would be super early and super tiny! (The size of a poppy seed). Best of luck and keep us posted 🙏✨❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC the Tuesday coming. I have to drive about 45 min to see him, but he had a clinic in my hometown yesterday! It's frustrating though as he's in high demand and couldn't fit me in locally. I'm keen to see what my latest AMH was, the one in January was 14 and I haven't had one since.

I 100% agree with Beckmilamoo...will power of steel! I reckon I would've gone through boxes and boxes by now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I just wouldn't have trusted them. I have one in my draw from pre-IVF days that I thought about using but how can you tell it's a proper result or just the IVF meds??

Such a bummer that you couldn't see him locally @jess8383! My clinic is a 1.5-2hr drive away, I couldn't even imagine the luxury of going to a clinic nearby haha. Hopefully with a good result I won't have to do that commute for a while!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do we have any news @SurferGalGC?? Ive have my fingers and toes crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg they made me wait until 3.30pm!! For my BFP, yoohoo!!