+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 yay!! Thank you!! Just kind of hit me today how close it is now - 9 more days maybe!

@liketak I know, I actually can't even keep up!!

You ladies seriously made my day though! To be honest I think I'm feeling pretty hormonal from my progynova tablets.. not even sure that's a symptom. I just want to cry at everything and I'm not even a huge crier ha!

Anyway, was just saying to my sister that I feel all out of the loop on the forums now because I don't have any cool stuff going on!! So yes, I'm very touched to hear from you both x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 hey!! I tested positive on a home pregnancy test on day 5 of a 5 day transfer.
    the line was faint at first but got darker and darker each day! My blood test was confirmed positive on Wednesday which was 10 days after transfer!
    when are you booked in for your ultrasound? Im having my first on 26/7 so yes light years away! Im more worried about choosing a hospital and OB ....
    Do you feel pregnant?? I have a few symptoms heightened taste started really early on, sore breasts and just an overall feeling of weirdness.
    I have a friend who poas once a week just to check her progress (she used the digital ones that tell her the weeks).
    Im nervous about all the testing ... We will do the harmony test in 5 weeks and my partner is desperate to know the sex @SurferGalGC not long for you now ..... Keep us posted xx
    Last edited by Beckmilamoo; 02-07-2016 at 00:15.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beckmilamoo For This Useful Post:

GM9  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm in the same boat

Quote Originally Posted by Beckmilamoo View Post
    Hi everyone!
    is there any other newbies starting out?
    We have just had our appointment with the nurses and will be starting our first icsi cyle this week.
    I have a fridge full of medications although im a little scared of the injections ������ My partner will be helping with the injecting. We are now just waiting for my period.
    Our doctor Warren Chan thinks we should be successful sooner rather then later so fingers crossed ������❤️.
    Anyone else starting out? It would be lovely to have some other women to chat to.
    good luck to all
    beck ������
    Looks like we are at the exact same stage of the waiting game ...im anxious /nervous /happy and a little overwhelmed ..it's kinda funny that the last 3 years I was begging af not to come ...now I'm doing the opposite lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo, I have insanely sore boobs, but have also been on progesterone supplements which will finish tonight. Other than that, I sometimes wonder if I'm feeling nauseous but nothing ever comes of it!! And I'm a bit tired. Almost into single figures of waiting for my USS!! I did the POAS thing as well, got a 3+ on a digital test the other day & still using other ones now and then to see the line get darker. That's all I can do really!! We are in the hellish wait together now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo, I have insanely sore boobs, but have also been on progesterone supplements which will finish tonight. Other than that, I sometimes wonder if I'm feeling nauseous but nothing ever comes of it!! And I'm a bit tired. Almost into single figures of waiting for my USS!! I did the POAS thing as well, got a 3+ on a digital test the other day & still using other ones now and then to see the line get darker. That's all I can do really!! We are in the hellish wait together now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 I hear you! It is an insane amount of waiting, wondering and hoping!
    I Got my levels rechecked today and the hcg is great but progesterone is slightly low so im now on vag pessaries and can I add each pessarie costs $6 each so 4 weeks worth just cost me $180 ahhhhhhh. Its better to have them but geez ... Ive also just picked my OB i think as apparently you need to book in ASAP
    best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Any updates in here?

I had my lining scan on Tuesday which was all good so I'm set for FET on Monday! Eek!!

I started crinone today. I've heard it's pretty yucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got my down regulation scan on Monday and hopefully starting stims after that with epu expected in the last week of July. Cant come fast enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting!!!
    I didnt mind the crinone its much better then the waxy vag pessaries lol!
    best of luck! Keep us all posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Hey ladies! Any updates in here?

I had my lining scan on Tuesday which was all good so I'm set for FET on Monday! Eek!!

I started crinone today. I've heard it's pretty yucky!
    Good luck for tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you!

I've still got two weeks until my FS appointment