+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome number of frosties @SurferGalGC!! Did another BT yesterday & my HCG is riding nicely!! It was about 680 I think she said. I was kind of hoping for a bit more, but I'm still on track so going to listen to my GP when she said it was doing what it should!! Can't believe my scan is still 2 weeks & 6 days away (but who's counting!)
    @BecMilamoo, what dose was your trigger shot? They reckon it can take a while for 5,000IU Pregnyl to leave your system, but I'd keep testing to see if your line gets darker! This could be it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 i tested the trigger out of my system so two days of negatives and now slowly the tests are becoming positive and darker ... Ill keep testing just to see if the line gets darker ... After a year of trying im in shock to see a positive test result but we are just waiting for our blood ....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beckmilamoo For This Useful Post:

GM9  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckmilamoo View Post
    @GM9 i tested the trigger out of my system so two days of negatives and now slowly the tests are becoming positive and darker ... Ill keep testing just to see if the line gets darker ... After a year of trying im in shock to see a positive test result but we are just waiting for our blood ....
    Oh how exciting!!! That's exactly what I did. When do you have your BT?? Fingers crossed!! <happy dance>!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 the line seems to be getting darker and thicker each day! I won't believe it till the blood test though which is Wednesday.. And rather wish I was more patient lol
    how are you feeling???
    other then the poas fanatic that I am im super sick with a cold/flu! Ive been drinking lemon,honey,ginger,tumeric hot water which helps but off to the doctor tomorrow for more advice! I would love a cold/flu tablet but my dr says assume your pregnant until proven otherwise ...
    Any other updates from the rest of the group?
    Enjoy the week ladies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beckmilamoo For This Useful Post:

GM9  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No major updates from me! Got AF on Friday so just waiting for my scan to check my lining in a week or so, then transfer a few days after that!

So cool that our thread has produced one preggo and a PUPO so far! Hopefully this is a good luck thread!!! Yay

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

GM9  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beckmilamoo, that's great news for you!! Only 2 more sleeps until your BT but I don't think you will have much to worry about!
    @SurferGalGC, I hope it's a good luck thread too! Good news about AF so you can get the next part under way!

AFM, not much has changed. Still getting a bit SOB and tachycardic. Currently at the Pathology lab waiting to have a Holter monitor applied (it will monitor my heart for 24 hours). I'd much rather be in bed though, finished work 2 hours ago!! Hopefully it won't be long now, I had an appointment after all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC well thats exciting!!! Hopefully your lining is all good and transfer will be soon! Who knows our mini thread could be the lucky thread! @GM9 that sounds serious?! Keep us posted x
    well im laying in bed sooo frickin sick! I coughed all night and feel so crappy. So im off to the doctor soon to see if anything can be sorted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I need a bit of luck so I'll run with that

Booked in for my ultrasound for Wednesday morning as AF arrived today. Fingers crossed this cyst has disappeared! I'll also have a AMH done that morning. Apparently my baseline was 14. Spread some luck this way! ❤️

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jess8383 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so confused right now :/ I had a blood test on Friday to make sure I hadn't ovulated yet so I could start the pill today and then synarel this weekend. They just rang me and said that my levels were high and indicated I hadn't ovulated but I was about to. I was cd20 when the test was done and it's so weird because I've never in my life had a cycle that was less than 40 days, and most times its closer to 60. How is it possible that I'm ovulating so soon when half the time I don't ovulate at all?! So now I have to have another test next Friday to see if I've ovulated and if I still haven't ovulated then I just keep waiting. My body is so frustrating. Trust the one time in my life I ovulate at a decent time is the one time I need not to lol. Now I'm worried about it dragging out if I still haven't ovulated by Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm so I've done some googling and apparently high oestrogen levels can result in no ovulation, prolonged cycles, and pcos. All of which I have. So maybe it doesn't mean I'm about to ovulate and I'll be waiting forever 😢