Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is it possible two accounts haves somehow merged?
    The posters account does say member since Dec 2014.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

TCK  (29-05-2016),TheGooch  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am aware of this. I also spent 7 years as an I.T. Manager.

Changing usernames doesn't change the account.

I am telling you, those previous posts are not mine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TCK For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will send a message to a forum moderator.

This earlier account is not mine.

So stop making the same accusation Mamasupial. You are incorrect. You are insinuating insincerity and deception and I don't appreciate it.

I have been nothing but open and honest here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464486965.733152.jpg

Here is my account according to the BH app on my phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Irrational problem. Looking for anything to hold on to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Is it possible two accounts haves somehow merged?
    The posters account does say member since Dec 2014.
    That's what I think - TCK maybe you should report to the mods and get fixed up.

I think the way people have responded in this thread is largely unfair and unhelpful. I do think OP that you need more help with this than we can provide on a forum, so I think that should be your next step.

I know we get many trolls on here and you can usually pick them as their posts are deliberately inflammatory, and quite often their first post on the forum. I do not think that is the case here and sometimes people need to just calm down and not get their knickers in a twist. If you do not have anything constructive or helpful to say, then just don't say it. Don't post in the thread and just let it die out.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (29-05-2016),TCK  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Seriously dude. *If* you are a genuine poster you view of things is controlling gross, distorted and offensive. Get yourself some freakin help *before* you have kids.
    Glad you said it because this is what I was thinking. What happens when she goes into labour and the on call OB at the public hospital is a guy what's he going to do then say no thanks I'll wait for a women. I've had male and females doctors my entire like and our fertility is a guy he is also my current OB/Gyno and my partner doesn't give 2 hoots about the gender just as long as the end result is a healthy child and that to the poster is the only thing you should be concerned about because when a women delivers a baby they really don't care much of who is in the room just to get that baby out because you'll never know the pain that women go through to do so plus the doctors aren't in the room that long to deliver its the midvives that do most of the work and by God some of them are in even me. Get over is all I can say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babeeno. Very helpful post.

I suggest reading all the other posts first before posting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    After reading all of your posts TCK this is what I think. I think the fact the infertility issues are male factor are not only making you feel guilty but are making you feel emasculated too as if you're less of a man.

Having to go down the ART route to create a family makes you feel totally out of control & further exacerbate those feelings which makes you think & behave in these totally irrational & neurotic ways.

I agree with the others that you need to utilise the counselling services your IVF Clinic offer or see your GP asap for a referral to a Psychologist under a Mental Health Care Plan which will help reduce the out of pocket cost.

You need to resolve these feelings before you embark any further on your TTC journey.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 29-05-2016 at 12:31.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (29-05-2016),deku  (29-05-2016),Olive Oil  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    I will send a message to a forum moderator.

This earlier account is not mine.

So stop making the same accusation Mamasupial. You are incorrect. You are insinuating insincerity and deception and I don't appreciate it.

I have been nothing but open and honest here.
    I was simply showing you what everyone else was seeing and talking about. I was not insinuating anything. Simply telling you how the account thing seemed to have happened as clearly I was unaware you have IT experience. You have clearly misinterpreted me as I don't make accusations against posters in Bubhub. I don't appreciate you being rude because I showed you what others were talking about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    After reading all of your posts TCK this is what I think. I think the fact the infertility issues are male factor are not only making you feel guilty but are making you feel emasculated too.

Having to go down the ART route to create a family makes you feel totally out of control & further exacerbate those feelings which make you think & behave in these totally irrational & neurotic ways.

I agree with the others that you need to utilise the counselling services your IVF Clinic offer or see your GP asap for a referral to a Psychologist under Mental Health Plan which will help reduce the out of pocket cost.

You need to resolve these feelings before you embark any further on your TTC journey.
    Thank you.

That's really helpful and I quite agree with you.

Another person here said a very similar thing. I had not realised this point of view. I was just seeing any male involved as the enemy.

Now that's it's been pointed out it shifts everything and gives reason to what I'm feeling.

I don't know how I might deal with these things in the future, but believing I know what the problem is makes it so much easier to deal with.

I intend to approach the clinic about their counselling services.

Thanks again :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TCK For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-05-2016)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast