Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiny Danza For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (10-06-2016),Yoghurt  (11-06-2016),~Marigold~  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely feels like that after the roasting I received.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCK For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2016),twinklify  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    Right, so for all you nasty *** people out there who have accused me of all sorts of things...

Hear this...

I have spoken to a psych and they think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Many, many men have similar feelings about other men being employed for such procedures by their wives/partners.

Instead, the psych is focussing on the fact of life that occasionally it is outside of ones abilities to control such things, in particular in emergencies, but barring that instance, simply avoiding the problem where choice exists is a simple solution. If she feels controlled, she tells me. Simple.

Where choice does not exist that is where the psych is focussing. Getting though those issues.

Funnily enough I have already stated several times, that when the choice is not available such as in an emergency, then there will not be a problem as my main focus would be saving my partner and baby's life.

So once again, thank you to those who tried to understand me even if my wording was quite confronting. Thank you to those who even stood up for me against the naysayers.

But I will be continuing on my merry little life, trying to do the best that I can for the sole purpose of supporting my DP and the baby we may soon be having.

Right now, that is my life's purpose.
    Are you ******* serious?

Do you really think that a male, previously accused of being vulgar and aggressive, returning to a predominately female forum and calling people who criticised him nasty *** will convince people you are sane?

If your doc thinks you are ok I have to wonder did you tell them the whole story? Did you show them this thread?

Please continue to seek help a little longer before you try again to have kids.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (10-06-2016),BettyV  (11-06-2016),Full House  (10-06-2016),GlitterFarts  (11-06-2016),IrishDanceMum  (10-06-2016),Yoghurt  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome back with the update. It is good to see you had found a safe place to discuss all this. Good luck with your journey!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you think seeing a shrink for one session has solved all your issues think again. Let them read this entire thread so they can get a real grasp on who you really are not someone who walked into a room and probably a bunch of women attacked him. I had an OB appt the other day and an internal scan. My partner was with me, guess what the radiologist was a guy he saw my girly bits, did my partner care, NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST. Then I had an internal with my OB, guess what they are MALE also, did my partner care, NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST. Guess who my OB'S nurse is. HIS WIFE, does she care that he is a gyno/fs/OB. None of care. Because the end result is a healthy baby and mother that is not stressed to the max by a controlling partner

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

Full House  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news that you spoke to someone . I hope it helped. Thanks for the update.

I wish you and your OH all the very best in your journey to parenthood.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Are you ******* serious?

Do you really think that a male, previously accused of being vulgar and aggressive, returning to a predominately female forum and calling people who criticised him nasty *** will convince people you are sane?

If your doc thinks you are ok I have to wonder did you tell them the whole story? Did you show them this thread?

Please continue to seek help a little longer before you try again to have kids.
    This. So much this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's funny how in your first couple of posts you recognise the issue as one of you being jealous and overprotective of your partner. Perhaps this should have been your opening line when you sat down in the psych's office. Seems to me you're more keen on justifying your thoughts, rather than getting on top of them. Good luck to your partner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    Right, so for all you nasty *** people out there who have accused me of all sorts of things...

Hear this...

I have spoken to a psych and they think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Many, many men have similar feelings about other men being employed for such procedures by their wives/.
    I am sorry to say you need to see another professional. Your extreme controlling view are not normal and I think you should focus on getting yourself better rather than looking for validation here ...As you are not gonna get it. Focus on getting self help rather than bringing a baby into such a relationship.

We are not a nasty bunch of women! How you described the Dr performing his procedure on yr wife was inappropriate, dirty and disgusting and it is certainly not like that.. Women on here have undertaken too many of these procedure in order to TTC. You were sexualising this.. Which is a symptom of yr sick mind. Please get more help. Blunt reply.

Makes me glad I am single! No **** like this to deal with... Ha ha.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Did they actually say there is nothing wrong with you or did they say it is a common issue or that many people experience this and it's easily sorted...

I'm wondering what was actually said and how you interpreted it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

amyd  (11-06-2016)