Still bfn at 10dpo, losing hope now
    Where is everyone else at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing to see some more BFPs ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I didn't get involved this month as it was my last cycle before starting fertility treatment, didn't really think much about this month at all. No OPKs, no stress. I went and bought the fertility drugs to get ready for next cycle and was waiting for my period to arrive so I could start the tablets. Well this morning it still hasn't arrived so I decided to test. Well there were two solid pink lines! I am still in shock and can't really believe it. We only had one crack at it this month and took a very laid back approach and got our BFP. It has taken a full 12 months to finally conceive our second bub. I do hope it's a sticky one. Will jump into the Feb due in group next week, once I am a bit more certain. Congrats to all those who have got there BFPs and don't loose hope to those that are still waiting. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464669447.910174.jpg

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (31-05-2016),Bel0v3d  (31-05-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (31-05-2016),brooke87  (31-05-2016),Lovemysons  (31-05-2016),mmaf  (31-05-2016),MUG81  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    Hi Ladies I didn't get involved this month as it was my last cycle before starting fertility treatment, didn't really think much about this month at all. No OPKs, no stress. I went and bought the fertility drugs to get ready for next cycle and was waiting for my period to arrive so I could start the tablets. Well this morning it still hasn't arrived so I decided to test. Well there were two solid pink lines! I am still in shock and can't really believe it. We only had one crack at it this month and took a very laid back approach and got our BFP. It has taken a full 12 months to finally conceive our second bub. I do hope it's a sticky one. Will jump into the Feb due in group next week, once I am a bit more certain. Congrats to all those who have got there BFPs and don't loose hope to those that are still waiting. Attachment 81679
    Congrats Tassiemummy!!! Great news

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

Tassiemummy  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464675053.977177.jpg
    I couldn't be wait and so I did frer and a ic test and got BFP this morning at 9dpo it's hard to see but both tests have faint lines on them

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (01-06-2016),Lovemysons  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I didn't get involved this month as it was my last cycle before starting fertility treatment, didn't really think much about this month at all. No OPKs, no stress. I went and bought the fertility drugs to get ready for next cycle and was waiting for my period to arrive so I could start the tablets. Well this morning it still hasn't arrived so I decided to test. Well there were two solid pink lines! I am still in shock and can't really believe it. We only had one crack at it this month and took a very laid back approach and got our BFP. It has taken a full 12 months to finally conceive our second bub. I do hope it's a sticky one. Will jump into the Feb due in group next week, once I am a bit more certain. Congrats to all those who have got there BFPs and don't loose hope to those that are still waiting. Attachment 81679
    Congrats!!!! Good luck for the next 9 months. Very positive test!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Tassiemummy  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Attachment 81683
    I couldn't be wait and so I did frer and a ic test and got BFP this morning at 9dpo it's hard to see but both tests have faint lines on them
    Congrats, I can't see a line, but bubhub is bad for uploads

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Congrats, I can't see a line, but bubhub is bad for uploads
    Thanks and yeh it's not a very good pic. I'm going to do another test in a couple of days to see if the line gets darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats what strong lines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Still bfn at 10dpo, losing hope now
    Where is everyone else at?
    5dpo maybe 4 lol will test in a week.
    Don't count your self out till af arrives !