+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are you just wanting to do data entry and reconciliation without doing BAS preparation? with the changes to bookkeeping requirements supposedly some businesses are more reluctant to take on bookkeepers as they then have to pay for a registered BAS/Tax Agent or accountant to review the work in order to lodge the BAS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did a course in mental health online so I could start working as a support worker. Every job ad wanted minimum 2 years experience...I had 2 weeks "work experience" and the place I did it at closed down. I gave up. I don't have time to volunteer as I was and still am working full time...which is why I did the online course instead of actually going back to school.

It's tough and it sucks big time. I'm going to try another change of career after starting a family while I'm not working.

Similar Threads

1. Best life experience
    By Reneeharry in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 17-05-2016, 23:41
  2. What do you need to experience to truly understand?
    By amyd in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 17-01-2016, 10:16
  3. Anyone with experience with croup that can help me?
    By Just*Ace in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-08-2015, 17:53