+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Am i or aren't i? So confused

Hi ladies, i'm new to the page, so plz bear with me lol

Okay here goes.... I had what i thought to be my AF on the 28th April only lasting 1 1/2 days. And then on the 1st May i started to show all the signs of early pregnancy but i dismissed it cause i was on the pill, so in the 3rd i decided to do a test just to put my mind at ease and a faint positive line was there. I thought i was going crazy so i asked my best friend and yep so said definitely positive. So i stopped the pill and did other test the next morning and a BFN.
    I have done alot of test between now and then with some saying positive and some negative. This past tueaday (24th) i woke to a discharge that looked like egg-whites and brown in colour & cramping, I was due for AF yesterday (26th may) and i have no signs of it coming

Any advice will help at this point. I am going to make a doctors app for next week if AF hasn't come over the weekend. So confused

Thank you in advance 😊
    Last edited by Erycca; 27-05-2016 at 16:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Your best bet would be to go to a dr for a bloodtest

If you got a positive at the beginning of May, your tests would have gotten so dark, there'd be no denying you were pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not once have i got a dark result only ever a faint one. Makes it hard and very confusing to know if i am or not.