I am expecting my 3rd child, i've never had this issue with my other pregnancies so i am curious if anyone else has and how to go about it.
I went to my doctor 2weeks after my first blood test to talk about hospitals, i requested a hospital i know is great for my needs and 20min drive away, she refuses to refer me to that hospital but instead is sending me to a hospital 40mins away and that i have had bad experience at with personal sickness; i was telling her i need a close hospital both of my last pregnancies i didnt know i was in labour and made it in time to the hospital for my waters to break and start crowning. I dont know what to do. I also have shorten cervix which requires hospital stay or stich, my friends have not recommended this hospital for me either
Also my doctor refuses to give me a referral for a dating ultrasound and told me to wait and go for my 12week ultrasound **mind you she told me i was 7 and half weeks pregnant and the ultrasound was like to me no your two days away from 7weeks**
What do i do ?! I already feel so stressed