+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Should I be worried???

My stretch marks on my lower belly have what looks like blood spots on them, is it something I should be worried about?
    Also, when I put my hand on my belly, occasionally I can feel what feels like bubbles popping, why is this happening?
    One last question, I've been experiencing sharp pains in my right upper thigh which is really painful, and my lower left limb feels like I've done something to one of my bones. I need your opinions as I'm stressing really bad :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How far into pregnancy are you?

Stretch marks look like that when they are new. They can also be itchy. I use moisturising cream (or something like coconut oil) to help soothe the skin.

The bubbles is just baby movement really. Again normal and nothing to worry about.

Sharp pains in the back or front? I found usually baby was sitting on a nerve. It comes and goes and is totally normal.

Is the lower limb pain on your shin bone? Probably just shin splints from the weight changes etc.

If it is ankles that hurt and they are swollen it is fluid retention. Can be normal if they go down after resting.

All totally normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please go see your ob just incase! I didn't notice bubbles popping when I touch my belly.. Just bubble feeling inside from the baby but everyone is different just check with your doc anyway