+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @WinterJade I've had both sex babies and my boys were both a million times worse than my girl. I only vomited once with her but both boys I vomited multiple times everyday 😁 MS is amazing haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Good luck today Hun! I'm also very sick as opposed to previous pgs. my ob said in his experience of 40 odd years girl babies make you sicker! Have you had a girl previously?
    I had basically no ms with my daughter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Do you want a girl??

Lol I'm worried about the ms cos I've read you are at a higher chance on mc if you don't get any!!

And the twins thing cos I have two dips 😂

I swear I'm doing work, I'm watching the robot do my work, but I have to stay here and watch it because occasionally it spazzes and it's worth 1000's of dollars. So nothing to do but play on bubhub lol
    I had no ms with DD and she was perfect.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Good luck today Hun! I'm also very sick as opposed to previous pgs. my ob said in his experience of 40 odd years girl babies make you sicker! Have you had a girl previously?
    Must admit my girl pregnancy was a lot harder, and I was a lot sicker than my two boys... Perhaps we have a pink bubba growing 💜. We aren't going to find out sex this time as it's our last bub and a surprise will be nice. We didn't find out with #1 but we did with #2 and #3.
    Either way its exciting x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenapples For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (25-05-2016),WinterJade  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone else here pregnant with their first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm slightly wanting a girl, only cos I've got a boy. I'd be the other way round if I had a girl already. I LOVE being the mama to my boy. So another boy would be really exciting too! I think my personality is more suited to boys. I'm outdoorsy, not into pink, hated dolls as a child (they freaked me out), I just liked animals. I had two brothers so loved doing boy things. But I'd love to have an adult daughter (if that makes sense) cos I'm really close with my Mum. And she loves having a daughter. It's the best friendship I have!

What are others hoping for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 5,4 and almost 3 year old boys and my daughter was stillborn at 22 weeks in December. I was so badly hoping for a girl with her and felt like my life was complete knowing she was a girl. Then we lost her and I fell apart.
    Now a healthy baby is all I want ❤️ I obviously will be a little sad if I don't get a girl (probably our last) but a boy would fit in well with our tribe haha

How old are everyone's kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    I have 5,4 and almost 3 year old boys and my daughter was stillborn at 22 weeks in December. I was so badly hoping for a girl with her and felt like my life was complete knowing she was a girl. Then we lost her and I fell apart.
    Now a healthy baby is all I want ❤️ I obviously will be a little sad if I don't get a girl (probably our last) but a boy would fit in well with our tribe haha

How old are everyone's kids?
    I have read your story in other threads and I can't imagine how hard that must have been. I lost a girl at 10 weeks and that crushed me. We only knew it was a girl as we participated in a study on MC. The only thing that healed me was my son. He is 2. I hope this bubba helps to heal you soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's horrible Hun I'm sorry you have also experienced loss of a precious baby. Did the study help with why you lost your little girl? Or does it not check those things. I'm glad your son helped you.

I'm just hoping this is our healthy rainbow on the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter will be 3 in July.

I would love for her to have a sister (because I had 2 brothers and wished I'd had a sister). But a boy would also be lovely

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (25-05-2016)