+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 305
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm going to ask for a scan straight away because I'm worried it's twins lol! Then my scanning place always recommends a follow up so I can use that for my actual dating scans!

    I'll prob try get into the doctors next week some time, so will be over 5 weeks before the first scan anyways

    I don't think the dread will leave me until we are past 8 weeks - when I lost last bubs. Even a heart beat wont reassure me!
    If you're worried about twins, don't google 'twins after miscarriage'. I made that mistake yesterday

    Yep seeing a heartbeat isn't going to be as reassuring as it was with DD. However with my mc, when I had the scan and saw a hb, the sac was measuring a number of days smaller than bub, so knew something was wrong
    So if I can have a scan with hb and correct sized sac, I'll be happy.

    But I have a good feeling about this pregnancy so all in all I'm not too stressed

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (27-05-2016)

  3. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Moved over from ttc Feb, April and May

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    If you're worried about twins, don't google 'twins after miscarriage'. I made that mistake yesterday

    Yep seeing a heartbeat isn't going to be as reassuring as it was with DD. However with my mc, when I had the scan and saw a hb, the sac was measuring a number of days smaller than bub, so knew something was wrong
    So if I can have a scan with hb and correct sized sac, I'll be happy.

    But I have a good feeling about this pregnancy so all in all I'm not too stressed
    Maybe I'll steal some of your not stressed vibes!!

    Oh! Well of course I'm going to now!!! The only reason I thought maybe was I had two dips that could have been implant dips. Stupidest theory every but you know!!

    I'm sure we will both be fine ☺️

    That's interesting that you say that, at my 7 week scan bubs and sac were measuring 7 weeks but by 8 weeks, bubs was measuring 8 week but the sac was 6. (And there was no hb) I have always wondered if she measured wrong at my first scan.

  4. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    I think I'm 7+3 but scan today will show better. Tbh I'm scared about twins just because I've been so sick. Dr also said maybe lol... Goodness!
    My SIL has been super sick with all 5 of her pregnancies, and only the last one was twins. Lots of people get really sick with single pregnancies.

    Good luck for your scan. I hope everything is perfect and your sickness ends soon

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    greenapples  (25-05-2016)

  6. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Maybe I'll steal some of your not stressed vibes!!

    Oh! Well of course I'm going to now!!! The only reason I thought maybe was I had two dips that could have been implant dips. Stupidest theory every but you know!!

    I'm sure we will both be fine ☺️
    Yep I've got those 2 dips too lol. The number of people that said that they fell pregnant with twins after a mc was freaky. But probably a coincidence

  7. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Yep I've got those 2 dips too lol. The number of people that said that they fell pregnant with twins after a mc was freaky. But probably a coincidence
    Haha I know you do! Our charts are similar

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    Lil Smurfy  (25-05-2016)

  9. #36
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Haha I know you do! Our charts are similar
    That's why I felt so confident for you

  10. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Moved over from ttc Feb, April and May

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's why I felt so confident for you
    Haha you are an enabler. I was trying so hard to lay off the tests and you were like just test already so you can join a dig like you already knew 😂

  11. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    @Thescientist I had mild ms with my mc. Mild ms with DS. Bad bad BAD MS with this pg. 14w Sunday and still there! Omnipresent bleugh!! Oh and as you know, no twinnes here!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

    greenapples  (25-05-2016)

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    I think I'm 7+3 but scan today will show better. Tbh I'm scared about twins just because I've been so sick. Dr also said maybe lol... Goodness!
    Good luck today Hun! I'm also very sick as opposed to previous pgs. my ob said in his experience of 40 odd years girl babies make you sicker! Have you had a girl previously?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

    greenapples  (25-05-2016)

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Moved over from ttc Feb, April and May

    Do you want a girl??

    Lol I'm worried about the ms cos I've read you are at a higher chance on mc if you don't get any!!

    And the twins thing cos I have two dips 😂

    I swear I'm doing work, I'm watching the robot do my work, but I have to stay here and watch it because occasionally it spazzes and it's worth 1000's of dollars. So nothing to do but play on bubhub lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. April IVF cycling
    By Muchulu1 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 17:55
  2. Just moved to Townsville and looking for friends!!
    By hailsntwang in forum Townsville
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-12-2015, 13:24
  3. Just moved to Dubbo
    By Lisa3 in forum Dubbo
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-10-2015, 15:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Innovations Sports Physiotherapy
Women’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer Post Natal Pilates Classes taken by our Physios. These classes help you rebuild strength through your Core and Pelvic Floor.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!