+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm going to ask for a scan straight away because I'm worried it's twins lol! Then my scanning place always recommends a follow up so I can use that for my actual dating scans!

I'll prob try get into the doctors next week some time, so will be over 5 weeks before the first scan anyways

I don't think the dread will leave me until we are past 8 weeks - when I lost last bubs. Even a heart beat wont reassure me!
    If you're worried about twins, don't google 'twins after miscarriage'. I made that mistake yesterday

Yep seeing a heartbeat isn't going to be as reassuring as it was with DD. However with my mc, when I had the scan and saw a hb, the sac was measuring a number of days smaller than bub, so knew something was wrong
    So if I can have a scan with hb and correct sized sac, I'll be happy.

But I have a good feeling about this pregnancy so all in all I'm not too stressed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Moved over from ttc Feb, April and May

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    If you're worried about twins, don't google 'twins after miscarriage'. I made that mistake yesterday

Yep seeing a heartbeat isn't going to be as reassuring as it was with DD. However with my mc, when I had the scan and saw a hb, the sac was measuring a number of days smaller than bub, so knew something was wrong
    So if I can have a scan with hb and correct sized sac, I'll be happy.

But I have a good feeling about this pregnancy so all in all I'm not too stressed
    Maybe I'll steal some of your not stressed vibes!!

Oh! Well of course I'm going to now!!! The only reason I thought maybe was I had two dips that could have been implant dips. Stupidest theory every but you know!!

I'm sure we will both be fine ☺️

That's interesting that you say that, at my 7 week scan bubs and sac were measuring 7 weeks but by 8 weeks, bubs was measuring 8 week but the sac was 6. (And there was no hb) I have always wondered if she measured wrong at my first scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    I think I'm 7+3 but scan today will show better. Tbh I'm scared about twins just because I've been so sick. Dr also said maybe lol... Goodness!
    My SIL has been super sick with all 5 of her pregnancies, and only the last one was twins. Lots of people get really sick with single pregnancies.

Good luck for your scan. I hope everything is perfect and your sickness ends soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I'll steal some of your not stressed vibes!!

Oh! Well of course I'm going to now!!! The only reason I thought maybe was I had two dips that could have been implant dips. Stupidest theory every but you know!!

I'm sure we will both be fine ☺️
    Yep I've got those 2 dips too lol. The number of people that said that they fell pregnant with twins after a mc was freaky. But probably a coincidence

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I've got those 2 dips too lol. The number of people that said that they fell pregnant with twins after a mc was freaky. But probably a coincidence
    Haha I know you do! Our charts are similar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I know you do! Our charts are similar
    That's why I felt so confident for you

Thanks
    Reviews

That's why I felt so confident for you
    Haha you are an enabler. I was trying so hard to lay off the tests and you were like just test already so you can join a dig like you already knew 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Thescientist I had mild ms with my mc. Mild ms with DS. Bad bad BAD MS with this pg. 14w Sunday and still there! Omnipresent bleugh!! Oh and as you know, no twinnes here!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    I think I'm 7+3 but scan today will show better. Tbh I'm scared about twins just because I've been so sick. Dr also said maybe lol... Goodness!
    Good luck today Hun! I'm also very sick as opposed to previous pgs. my ob said in his experience of 40 odd years girl babies make you sicker! Have you had a girl previously?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you want a girl??

Lol I'm worried about the ms cos I've read you are at a higher chance on mc if you don't get any!!

And the twins thing cos I have two dips 😂

I swear I'm doing work, I'm watching the robot do my work, but I have to stay here and watch it because occasionally it spazzes and it's worth 1000's of dollars. So nothing to do but play on bubhub lol