+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    @Lilsmurfy @Lozz90 I also have a scan next week. 20w Morphology. I'm going to try and book it for 9 July. Do you ladies intend to find out gender?
    @greenapples glad you keep improving! Do you have a bump pic? Baby #4 hey. Just wondering how many bedrooms you have. I'm still planning 3 (one more after this - hubby just joked that whatever I want I will get - he so knows me lol). I'm thinking we will need a 5 bedroom house or 4 and a study!
    Hehe we have four bedrooms plus a study, but I really need the study as I am self employed and do the office stuff at home. We won't be finding out the sex as this will be our last bubba and we want a surprise... So bubs will share depending on sex... Babies generally room in with us for the first year anyway. We do have a second living area 'media room ' that is the kids toy room with tv etc... So the bedrooms are more plain with just beds and books and few small toys ☺️ Is there a fb group you guys are in? Easier to share pic there??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greenapples For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @WinterJade yes we are getting the harmony test done tomorrow so will know the gender soon 😊
    This is also my 4th and we have a 4x2 with a study. We are building soon and hoping the build with bigger living areas.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (27-06-2016),WinterJade  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha we never made a fb group in the end @WinterJade, weren't you organising it? Lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenapples oooh a surprise like us! What are your other children? We definitely need a bigger house. We have 3 bedrooms / 2 living / 2 bathroom but no study (we have a desk in second living) and no spare room.
    @Lozz90 I didn't realise this #4. I thought you had two boys... Is it 3? How long does NIPT take to come back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'll set one up now! @Thescientist @greenapples...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenapples oooh a surprise like us! What are your other children? We definitely need a bigger house. We have 3 bedrooms / 2 living / 2 bathroom but no study (we have a desk in second living) and no spare room.
    @Lozz90 I didn't realise this #4. I thought you had two boys... Is it 3? How long does NIPT take to come back?
    We have 2 boys and a girl so far! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    PM me your name and I can add anyone to the group. It's Mummy Chat due Summer 16/17

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hun nipt normally comes back in 3 to 4 days. Depends where you get it done and where you live.
    Last edited by Chyna; 27-06-2016 at 14:13.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @WinterJade so I have 2 boys and a step son. It's also my 4th child though I have pm'd you about the Facebook group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Of course! I've PM'ed my name it might be easier for you to find me, I am one of a kind haha