+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I just want it to calm my nerves more than anything.

And you are correct hb means nothing to me, ours was 168bpm so super high and exactly a week later, we had lost bubs 😞

I'm actually not freaking out as much as I thought i would tho!
    I'm perfectly relaxed - but I think that's because of the sore nipples, heartburn, cravings and nausea - none of which I had with my mc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    NIPT you can also find out the gender, which really appeals to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm perfectly relaxed - but I think that's because of the sore nipples, heartburn, cravings and nausea - none of which I had with my mc
    I like the idea of gender too.

My pregnancies are pretty similar, the only difference is this time I'm way more irritable and having more cm... So I can't really use that to relax 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been recommended to get the nipt because of my daughter. Am very excited that they can check gender too.
    We found out at 12 weeks with our daughter- I'm so impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilsmurfy oh that's good about scans! I've just swapped to a new OB because the one who delivered our daughter in December is now turned into a prick and I'm not happy with how he's treating me. So not sure about new OB and scanning but I will be alternating between the women's hospital and OB fortnightly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You guys have so many appointments!

My understanding is I can have a dating scan proving my gp thinks I need one, then the nipt at 10 weeks, nt scan at 12 weeks, and then I get referred to the birth centre. Then after that I basically only have the 20 weeks scan and the gd testing then I wait to give birth lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    You guys have so many appointments!

My understanding is I can have a dating scan proving my gp thinks I need one, then the nipt at 10 weeks, nt scan at 12 weeks, and then I get referred to the birth centre. Then after that I basically only have the 20 weeks scan and the gd testing then I wait to give birth lol
    Wow, I'd go nuts with all that time between appointments

I have first one at 8+4, then 12 weeks, then 4 weekly until 28 weeks at which time it drops to fortnightly until 36 weeks, then weekly. Apart from 12 and 20 week appointments, I'll have a scan at each appointment

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Moved over from ttc Feb, April and May

I'm so jealous. But I really want to go into the birth centre and have a water birth. It's the only place you can do it in Brisbane.

There are probably more appointments at the birth centre but I don't know because I haven't made it far enough haha.

We are going to get progressional 4d scans done at an imaging place too so will see bubs a few more times in there!

In NZ, you only get 2 scans if your pregnancy is low risk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Wow, I'd go nuts with all that time between appointments

I have first one at 8+4, then 12 weeks, then 4 weekly until 28 weeks at which time it drops to fortnightly until 36 weeks, then weekly. Apart from 12 and 20 week appointments, I'll have a scan at each appointment
    I'm going public and appointments are about the same, just fewer scans. My dr never mentioned npit. I don't think they do as standard here??

@Thescientist ms is horrible and destroying my happiness atm. Dh is taking tomorrow off so I can rest more, but it's debilitating tbh. Sorry to be a downer, I'm normally a very positive person but this is killing me!!!!! Nothing is working to relieve it either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    I'm going public and appointments are about the same, just fewer scans. My dr never mentioned npit. I don't think they do as standard here??

@Thescientist ms is horrible and destroying my happiness atm. Dh is taking tomorrow off so I can rest more, but it's debilitating tbh. Sorry to be a downer, I'm normally a very positive person but this is killing me!!!!! Nothing is working to relieve it either.
    Oh! Well maybe I'll have more appointments at the hospital then. Haha I literally have no idea

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! Keep your chin up xx