Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I flew interstate with my 5 week old. The younger they are the easier! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'd do it, flying with newborns is very easy. They love the noise and the movements of the plane and sleep the whole way.
    If you breastfeed even better, you'll pass on your immunity to baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Young babies are easy to fly with. The noise of the plane makes them sleepy, you can breastfeed (or bottle feed) them on take off and decent to help with pressure change on their little ears etc.

Things that could make it tricky are -

If you have a c-sec or other birth complications it may make it less comfortable for you, but not impossible.

Many mums are still struggling with breastfeeding at 4-5 weeks and it might be difficult to do this in public if you are in that boat.

Your babe will be unvaccinated at 4-5 weeks and planes are known for spreading colds etc. however you would be very unlucky.

I would probably do it regardless. I flew with DS1 at 10 weeks and it was really easy.