student midwife in south east melbourne looking for lovely mums-to-be | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default student midwife in south east melbourne looking for lovely mums-to-be

Hi everyone, my name is Lauren and I'm a third year nursing and midwifery student with LaTrobe University.
    As part of our course we need to complete 10 "follow throughs". This is basically attending appointments with you throughout your pregnancy and learning what its like for expecting and new mamas! Id need to attend at least 4 antenatal and 2 postnatal appointments and while id love to attend the birth as well i know its a very personal time and totally up to you and your family if you'd be comfortable with that!
    I'm looking for ladies between 20 & 30 weeks (though i can go up to about 32 at a push) and preferably women who will be birthing at any of the monash hospitals or warragul hospital as I'm known to those hospitals (although i can go to others)! Please feel free to email me at
    lmeastick@students.latrobe.edu.auif you want to find out more and i can send you some of the information or we can meet for coffee and i can explain a little bit in person! thanks and good luck to all you lovely mamas out there!
    Last edited by laurenmarie; 10-06-2016 at 16:47.

Similar Threads

1. Student midwife, south-east Melbourne
    By samstudentmidwife in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 12:24
  2. Student Midwife looking to support mum-to-be's! (north/east Melbourne)
    By DeeDee13 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-02-2016, 12:31
  3. Student midwife looking to support pregnant women in south-east melbourne!
    By brookeashlea in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 29-11-2015, 17:16