+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I regret marrying someone who already had children. It's been eleven years of unhappiness, dealing with the kids (now 22 and 19) and the ex wife.
    I regret not bringing our daughter home after she passed away. We were asked by the funeral director if we wanted to bring her home for a while and we said, "no" because I was afraid that if we did, I wouldn't be able to let her go again. Every day I regret not putting her in her bed for one last time.

I try not to have regrets. I try to look on them as life experiences to learn from. Having said that there is one that I can't move on from.

I wish we had seen Lynn Burmeister when we moved to Melbourne for IVF. I was struggling with post natal depression/anxiety and was scared travelling around Melbourne to see her. We went with another FS closer to where we lived and probably wasted valuable time. That decision means we lost our chance to have a second child.

Similar Threads

1. How to get a life?
    By Freyamum in forum General depression and blues
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 16-11-2015, 09:22
  2. Stopping at 2, any regrets? Did you get that feeling of definitely done?
    By nicolier in forum Should we have another baby?
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-11-2015, 22:02
  3. Life after BH
    By KillerHeels in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 17-06-2015, 20:59