Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Weirdly, I have heard of this exact situation. My husbands cousin. Exactly. She was a bigger girl who had no period, no positive test, bulging belly, and felt movement. Ultrasound showed nothing. Then at 6-7 months somehow they worked it out she actually was pregnant! If I didn't know her, I wouldn't have believed it were possible. She was so traumatised! I really hope you get your answers and it's all positive! Good luck
    Wow. That's really odd. I can imagine she would have been very traumatised!

With My first i was very overweight.

We saw a blob with a heartbeat at 7 weeks. Externally. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys i am going back on friday. I dont have anything wrong with going to the toilet that is regular. If its not pregnancy then its probably just polycystic ovaries or menapause. Either way more then likely no more babies here which is ok i have 4. Will let u know whats going on friday.
    How did the girl with the 7 month pregnant not get results on ultrasound
    Thanks guys amanda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so i went back to the doctors today. Ultrasound and blood test i have recently had are all normal apprently i am 100% healthy. They said they have done everything we just have to now wait and see if i get my period or have an imaginary baby that my daughter felt yesterday. Or it was like that so not sure maybe it is an invisable one. But nothing wrong healthy as

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda779 View Post
    Ok so i went back to the doctors today. Ultrasound and blood test i have recently had are all normal apprently i am 100% healthy. They said they have done everything we just have to now wait and see if i get my period or have an imaginary baby that my daughter felt yesterday. Or it was like that so not sure maybe it is an invisable one. But nothing wrong healthy as
    How strange! Glad there doesn't appear to be anything seriously wrong. Do you have abdominal separation from having previous kids, you can sometimes feel movement of intestines etc if you have a separation? Hope you get to the bottom of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    not that i know of. its only a new feeling and my last child was 6 years ago i would assume i would have felt it before. I am still a little confused. but what can you do doctor said he had the report and says everything if 100% ok

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Thread closed. Thank you for your participation.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234