Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    VC HCGbcgucu
    Yep this ^^^

;-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (24-05-2016),Wise Enough  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How did your ultrasound go, Amanda?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck! Oh and with the urine pregnancy test, I'm due in August and I did a test for fun not long ago and it still came up as positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Useless day

I went for my ultrasound today, the lady was lovely but gave me all my pics from today and not one was clear of my uterus. I told her we were just doing an ultrasound to see if i was pregnant she just asked if i had other children. And then asked if i had the same symptoms with any i said yes and she said ok. Then it was over she didnt tell me anything else. So i looked at the disc and it was all of the ovaries and none of my uterus so i still dont know what exactly is going on. She wasnt overly talkative. I feel that the doctor just wanted to see the ovaries and not the uterus at all. Things she said i thought she was implying yes i was but as there are no pics of it i do not know. Oh well come home and still feel like there is kicking inside. I have done the home test but like my son it hasnt registered. So i dont know if i assume im not or what my tummy sure looks like a baby bump. Oh well if i am i probably wont know until i am in labour.
    Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    This is just the strangest thing I've read. You had an ultrasound to discover if you're pregnant and they didn't look in your uterus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo..... Blood test didn't happen either then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could be wrong but I would imagine if you were pregnant & if fairly far along that they would have measured the baby? And that if they had of done that you would have seen it on the screen & they would've probably mentioned it?

I know when I was pregnant & they did an ultrasound pretty much the baby was the only thing that could be seen on the screen & they checked everything else at the time too.

If no one is saying either way & you're not sure I would seek a second opinion.

Do you have an appointment with your GP to discuss the ultrasound results?

I would expect if you were pregnant for them to have said something & shown you baby on screen but I could be wrong.

I hope you get your answers soon, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did the ultrasound report say anything at all or does it go straight to your doctor?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Useless day

I didnt see the screen at all the bed i was on was so low yo the flloor it was very uncomfortable. I recieved a disc no report was attached. I am just going with i am not. She was doing the ultrasound for around 45mins and that was around the same time my others went for. But as i said i will just go with i am not. This as been the worst i have ever been treated. I agree with the strange thing of not looking at my uterus she may have but said nothing and there were no pics of it on the disc. I was outraged and annoyed big time it just seems like a waste of time and energy. Oh well i am no doctor so ill just wait and see but going with no pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also no blood test have been ordered for me as yet

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amanda779 For This Useful Post:

shazzars  (30-07-2016)