Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Not sure if i am crazy.

Hello ladies,
    congrats to all of you on your pregnancies. I am a little confused right now and trust me i feel stupid. I have had 4 children and think i am again pregnant. However i feel like i am going crazy, I have a pregnancy belly its firm but fat lol, i have always been fat but its kind like a round belly not huge but big enough to see it over my boobs and to have people ask the question. I am always tired and drained, have felt movement in my stomach(unless i am crazy and its not what i think) sore boobs to start with but thats died off now. I havent had a proper period since November with a ligh just wipe away one in January. the doctor laughed t me today when i saw her, felt like ****. went in to try and get help didnt get much as a urine test was negative the other day. She laughed and said if your that far it wont even come up that you pregnant which i didnt actually know thought it would always show up. I feel dizzy a fair bit and i am 39 years old, not sure what people think and would like some feed back as to wether people have had this happen before. As i said the lady wasnt that great she didnt feel anything and tried to listen to my belly but said i was to fat and wouldnt hear anything actually didnt even hear mine, must have walked out dead. My tummy is so tight and i have had so much of the period pain lately so keep thinking its coming but think its the uterus expanding and i have over 15 more stretch marks then before. HELP
    thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can you go back and ask for some blood work to be drawn or an ultrasound? They would be the only way you would know 100% if you're pregnant or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... did the Dr order a blood test or scan, etc? What did the Dr do? If not pregnancy, early menopause?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default No

I ended up going to another doctors and got one. Ultrasound today

Woke up with a bloody cold today yipeee

Thanks
    Reviews
    It certainly sounds possible. I assume you have been having unprotected sex?
    If not pregnancy, a pelvic ultrasound is still needed to exclude other gynaecological pathology.

Another pathology which can cause "phantom pregnancy" is biliary disease (biliary colic, etc). An upper abdominal ultrasound is needed in this instance.

Do you have any bowel symptoms? Constipation, diarrhoea? Another differential diagnosis is gastrointestinal pathology, which would require a colonoscopy.

Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by J37; 24-05-2016 at 11:20.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (24-05-2016),Wise Enough  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get some answers. Have you done a home pregnancy test ? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What a ridiculous doctor. I'm so offended for you. Let us know the results of your scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    VC HCGbcgucu

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The wise one has spoken 😂

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (24-05-2016),bpac  (24-05-2016),Cue  (25-05-2016),JustJaq  (24-05-2016),Wise Enough  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha. I would blame the kids but they were in daycare then. No idea how that happened!

Translation: hope you get some answers and I hope it's a baby to stick it up the dud doctor 😄

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

JustJaq  (24-05-2016),MrsTugs  (24-05-2016)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast