+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Deskar View Post
    This is me! It's a bit all over the he shop now though since having DS.

OP can you go on a different floor or maybe the shops at lunchtime?
    I would love too but there is 2 toilet blocks both located within the building attached to work.
    I don't know what the issue is. I know everyone does it and it's nothing to be embarrassed about but mentally I can't just can't do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    I used to be like that.

Developing IBS like symptoms after losing my gallbladder cured me of it.
    I was just about to write the same thing! Only used to use my home toilet but now that the gallbladder is out 'when you got to go, you got to go!!'

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is so me

When DH and I moved in together I either waited until he went to work to do my business, or I'd ask him to leave and go for a walk down the paddocks!

Now I can go when he is in the house but only if the tv is on really loud, and he promises not to walk up the hallway past the bathroom.

When we got together I actually told him I had a rule he had to follow: Whatever he thinks he heard, saw or smelled coming from the bathroom, he was wrong! He was not allowed to make any bathroom related comments!

I work mostly from home now but when I do have to go to the office I pray I don't have to do #2's at work. I will force my body to go before I leave home, whether I need to go or not! Public bathrooms? No way. Unless there is a dire emergency I just can't do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    This is so me

When DH and I moved in together I either waited until he went to work to do my business, or I'd ask him to leave and go for a walk down the paddocks!

Now I can go when he is in the house but only if the tv is on really loud, and he promises not to walk up the hallway past the bathroom.

When we got together I actually told him I had a rule he had to follow: Whatever he thinks he heard, saw or smelled coming from the bathroom, he was wrong! He was not allowed to make any bathroom related comments!

I work mostly from home now but when I do have to go to the office I pray I don't have to do #2's at work. I will force my body to go before I leave home, whether I need to go or not! Public bathrooms? No way. Unless there is a dire emergency I just can't do it.
    This is me. I have such an issue with this. I can only use my ensuite bathroom and the bedroom door is locked plus the bathroom door. Both doors need to be locked. If DH is in the room he has to leave and go to the living room or the study and we discuss nothing. It sounds funny but it's not it has caused issue with my body. I can't go to the toilet at work. I found a disabled toilet that I use at work in emergencies.
    If I'm in a hotel I will put the shower on and pretend I'm having a shower if I need to go.
    It's beyond stupid but my body won't go otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't #2 in public or anyone else's house etc. I just can't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't have a problem with going in public toilets, doesn't bother me. Besides I've got no choice really due to slight prolapses, can't hold it in!

DP is weird like that, he will hold on until he comes home unless his 'routine' gets out of whack and he has to go urgently. I was out with him once when he had to give in and go in a public toilet.

I think it's a bit odd to have issues with it and I do wonder if it stems from some sort of shame being attached to it that happened in peoples childhoods. Of course it is a very private thing and I won't go if DP can potentially hear me, and I always put loo paper in the bowl to muffle the sound, but I have no hang ups about going wherever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread reminds me of the film American Pie.... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463879800.361069.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

lese82  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In all seriousness, I wouldn't poo at school, when I was a kid, even at infant school. Since developing anxiety as an adult, I've had to get over that. I still have a lot of anxiety issues surrounding doing no. 2's, it effects my life daily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no issue with this myself, but a good friend of mine can't poo when she's on holidays. We camp with them quite a lot and when it's a longer trip (like a week) it gets really unpleasant for her. Her husband said that when they holidayed around Europe in a van for 6 weeks things were very ugly for her! Poor love

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my gall bladder out in feb 2015 and my tummy hadn't been the same since. I'm off to have a colonoscopy soon as it's getting worse.

I can't Not go at work and I work in a community house with 2 male colleagues and I hate my tummy probs. ( 7x in 1 day last week .. Was a bad bad day !! )