+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ***tmi thread*** Do you have

A problem doing no 2's in a public/work toilet.

I struggle to go anywhere but my own bathroom however just starting a new job and my routine is out of wack I'm nervous about having to go at work !!!

Am I the only one ?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol..no..but I'm sure plenty do. I recall recent thread dedicated to all the do's and don'ts of workplace /public pooing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I had a good friend who told me years after I'd known her she would only poo at home. Not even on holidays. She had been that way since a child and her body adapted.

I suspect my eldest is like this. She has a terrible history of constipation and I think she only really feels comfortable at home. She's just back from school camp and I doubt she disrupted the facilities while she was away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish i could hold on till i got home

Thanks
    Reviews

I have this problem.

On rare occasions (ie. once in the 5 years I have worked for my company!) I go at work but I generally wait until I am home.

If I am out somewhere like shopping and need to go I'll just wait OR I leave. I can't help it.

My Mum knows this is just how I am so is understanding. DH just doesn't understand how I can wait LOL

It started in primary school and has continued ever since.

Camping holidays were always interesting as I would never want to go but because we had a month on camp, I didn't have a choice. So I would wait until early morning and go when I hoped no one else would be around.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wissa For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm totally like this! Will go to the disabled loo on the ground floor or nip out to a local pub/cafe just for a number 2...NEVER in the work loo with potential colleagues 😟

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've always been this way.
    I even struggle if we have guests staying or if we're staying at my sister's house.

It was a hassle when dh & I first lived together and even now he teases me because I end up making it so obvious by turning the tv on or volume up, sneaking off to the ensuite and closing the bedroom door behind me. I've even locked him out of a motel room so that I could go 😶

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to be like that.

Developing IBS like symptoms after losing my gallbladder cured me of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish I could hold on. I have some tummy issues (assume it's IBS?) and when I need to go I need to go NOW and possibly multiple times. Very awkward and stressful it really affects my life 😔 one of the few things I enjoyed about being pregnant was the constipation 😂
    I used to be embarrassed even around DH but had to get over that quick smart but still try and get as much privacy as I can. We have stayed in multiple places in Africa though where there's no door or full walls to the toilet so kinda had to let go of my embarrassment a bit there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I had a good friend who told me years after I'd known her she would only poo at home. Not even on holidays. She had been that way since a child and her body adapted .
    This is me! It's a bit all over the he shop now though since having DS.

OP can you go on a different floor or maybe the shops at lunchtime?