+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation Confused first timer test

Hi All,

I have been TTC and I was diagnosed with PCOS, as soon as i was diagnosed, my pregnancy test came back as positive.. to be sure I also did a digital test and that was positive as well but it said 1-2 weeks..

SO...

my due date was yesertday and no sign of anything but did another test and its positive still.

HOW MANY WEEKS AM I ?

4 OR 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babysox View Post
    Hi All,

I have been TTC and I was diagnosed with PCOS, as soon as i was diagnosed, my pregnancy test came back as positive.. to be sure I also did a digital test and that was positive as well but it said 1-2 weeks..

SO...

my due date was yesertday and no sign of anything but did another test and its positive still.

HOW MANY WEEKS AM I ?

4 OR 2?
    The 1-2 refers to weeks since ovulation. So you'd be between 3-4 weeks (assuming ovulation occurs 2 weeks into your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats! Yes the digital gives you the weeks since ovulation and normally pregnancy is calculated from your last menstrual period (LMP) so you are 4 weeks (not 2)