+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MUG81
    I am in the same situation as you, cycle 4 ttc #1. I haven't told anyone that we are ttc because I am afraid that people will start asking about it all the time which will put pressure on me & DH. I have never been pregnant so I don't even know what I am looking for and I am clearly analysing all the symptoms that I have which is driving me insane!! I'm not telling hubby because I don't want to be annoying so I look like I am pretty relax from the outside :/ . Hopefully I'll have a Bfp one day so I can be reassured that I CAN be pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Hello ttc for 6 months had a mc in feb so a few people know we are ttc .. Everytime af arrives get kinda down its hard 😭
    Sorry to hear of your loss, can't imagine how hard that would be. Has the support been helpful from ppl knowing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    Hi MUG81
    I am in the same situation as you, cycle 4 ttc #1. I haven't told anyone that we are ttc because I am afraid that people will start asking about it all the time which will put pressure on me & DH. I have never been pregnant so I don't even know what I am looking for and I am clearly analysing all the symptoms that I have which is driving me insane!! I'm not telling hubby because I don't want to be annoying so I look like I am pretty relax from the outside :/ . Hopefully I'll have a Bfp one day so I can be reassured that I CAN be pregnant
    Oh, connect! Same boat! Are you using OPKs, do you try to stash them out of the way too? I have to admit, I've been symptom spotting a lot too... AF arriving each time makes me feel like an idiot 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MUG81 it has been good with people knowing have chatted with a lot of people at work who are struggling to fall pregnant and have had mcs in the past it's nice to know you're not alone .. My other friends have been supportive no questioning or whatever like are you pregnant yet I think people understand that it's not as easy as trying a month unprotected sex voila baby lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you. Do you live with his 3? How old are they?
    Have you been recording your BBT?
    He has 2 that live with their mother and they are 15 and 11yrs.

I haven't done bbt recording yet I've just been following my app and doing opks on day's close to predicted O day.
    What are you trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you staying sane?? ... (Best wishes for you too)
    Probably helps that's it's still early days for us yet. Although I kept symptom spotting everything, but trying not too.I keep trying to look for the positives of not being pregnant yet, I'll try to convince myself it's a good thing if I don't fall pregnant this month, because it means I can drink at an upcoming friends wedding etc. Don't think it helps much, but I'm trying to pretend it does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Understand 100%. TTC and feeling lonely but moreso that im feeling detached because I cant tell anyone yet, and not many female friends or family to talk about it to so i understand the loneliness. DB is good though, very supportive and protective

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey! We've been trying since Jan, but I had an 8 week mc in March and have been trying ever since 😞

We haven't told anyone we are trying and yep it's super isolating. Come join us in the ttc groups if you haven't already ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, connect! Same boat! Are you using OPKs, do you try to stash them out of the way too? I have to admit, I've been symptom spotting a lot too... AF arriving each time makes me feel like an idiot 😔
    Yes I am doing OPK and hubby is aware of it (he is pretty excited about the idea of having a baby, so he lets me do my TTC things haha) , dpo 1 today...TWW now I'll try not to do symptoms spotting !! And yes I do feel like an idiot when AF arrives 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amylee1993 View Post
    Understand 100%. TTC and feeling lonely but moreso that im feeling detached because I cant tell anyone yet, and not many female friends or family to talk about it to so i understand the loneliness. DB is good though, very supportive and protective
    I'm in a similar position. My only female friend I can talk to atm just popped out #3, and when we spoke about it she's not had many problems with any of them. She had good advice with the OPKs and stuff, so that's been helpful. Now she's a walking zombie, so back on my own! My other gal pals just aren't right: not trying, not interested (childless by choice), or it just isn't on their radar. Lonesville.
    What's your plan TTC?