+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default US Surrogate agencies- which one

Hi, we have decided to go down the gestational surrogacy path due to my past medical problem.
    Really need help from somebody who worked with a US agency like CSP or circle as donno which one to choose.
    Read mixed reviews...
    Is it mandatory to travel to US to start the process...even if we have frozen embryos already
    Please please help
    Eagerly waiting for advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!

Circle is the most well known one, be prepared to pay well over $100K (min) over in the US. There are many smaller agencies as well, perhaps try one of those that are based more midwest and might cost slightly lest than the bigger agencies?
    You first need to get in contact via email or Skype, shipping the embryos would not be far after.

I will see what other smaller agencies I can source for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Surrogacy in USA

Hi there,

I thought you can't transfer embryos to USA for commercial surrogacy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sophie and Jane,

We just returned from US after meeting our surrogate. We are trying to get the embryos accross....will keep posting...excited and nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello nicemum,

That is great to hear. How was your visit in the state? Would you please tell me how do you organize the shipment of your embryos? We are also looking into that. Which clinic did you decide to use? Happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default US agency

Hi Jane,

We are trying to arrange shipping through cryport. In the process of paperwork, not expecting many hurdles We are with HRC. May I know what stage you are at so that can be of more help. Obviously, I too dont know what to expect next!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sophie...please contribute

Hi Sophie,
    Hope you're good. I had missed your helpful message . Are you going the path of surrogacy as well. Would love to share our experience
    Love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello nicemum,

I heard of HRC and the clinic has quite good ratings. We are exploring the possibility of shipping embryos out of Australia now. We are from WA. Which state are you in and which clinic are you with? How do you convince the clinic to release the embryos? What kind of paperwork do you need? Thank for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jane
    We are with Melbourne ivf. Our doctor asked the lab coordinator, she a had a small meeting with us, signed couple of consent forms. They haven't released yet but have agreed to releasing soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nicemum,

Would you please give me some details as how you get the clinic to agree to release your embryos? I heard it is quite difficult.