+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    How arw you feing now @Lilac07? I'm in the same boat - had a scan yesterday showing no hb and 2.5 weeks behind in growth so i am at my drs awaiting advice on medication or d&c.... i keep crying at the drop of a hat
    I'm very very sorry for your loss, take your time to grieve xx

I had a mc in March, I was given the option of waiting or a d n c. I had the d n c immediately as I didn't want to wait. And I'm so glad I did

Take care of yourself xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

crt22  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by Lilac07; 01-06-2016 at 18:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    It sucks balls alright!!
    Thats what i keep thinking about - id booked my NT and morphology scans, which ill need to now cancel, we are going to nyc in august and i was going to be 20 weeks pregnant at that point so that will be hard.

What option did you go down ? I want to move fwd but a little worried about ashermans syndrome following a d&c....
    I went with the D&C. I couldn't handle the emotional turmoil of waiting to happen natutally. I needed it to be over so I could start the process of moving on.
    My OB used a camera as guidance. It was a straight forward procedure. I felt crampy and tender for a day or two then was fine.

Hope you're doing ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac07 im so sorry for your loss, i also had a M/C in the 19 may yes it is very emontial as this was our first BFP after 19 years of IVF we had 4 biopg and now 2 M/C and 3 donors x2 egg donor and 1 embryos donation we have another BFP as we were offered embryos from our clinic just just have to do more counselloring then we will take it from that plus i spoke to couple who have 2 embryos just waiting for her to get back to meJojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilac07, so sorry for your loss it's such as emotional turmoil on yourself and your relationship. I've had 6 D & C resulting from miscarriages it never gets easier. My sister has also had quite a few. My dad has always felt guilty as we where both children born after he was exposed to agent orange in Vietnam and have had many health issues over the years, this being the biggest one. Hugs to you and I hope that soon you will have successful pregnancy. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your kind words @jo-anne.36 and @babybeeno1

Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    your welcome