+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default No HB. First miscarriage.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. I've know for a few weeks this pregnancy is probably not viable. Just had a scan at my OBs office and she couldn't find a HB. I'm booked for a D&C tonight. I should be 8 weeks tomorrow.
    I'm just nervous and scared about it all. And also relieved to have a definite outcome. This is my first miscarriage. I'm really not even sure what I want from this post. Just feeling a bit lost I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default No HB. First miscarriage.

Huge Hugs Hun.

I had a missed miscarriage in feb and a D&C. It was an extremely difficult time. Physically I was fine, emotionally it was a real struggle

My D&C was pretty straightforward. They knocked me out and about half hour later I woke up. I had minimal pain and only spotting.

I'm so sorry you are going through this x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry about your MC @Lil Smurfy. It really sucks.
    D&C went well. I'm having waves of sadness but part of me is relieved that we're no longer in limbo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    I'm sorry about your MC @Lil Smurfy. It really sucks.
    D&C went well. I'm having waves of sadness but part of me is relieved that we're no longer in limbo.
    Being in limbo land is hard and stressful. Take the time you need to mourn for what you've lost x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Lilac07. Been there - it's so hard, particularly the emotional part. Be kind to yourself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about your mc, it's an awful thing to experience. Take all the time you need x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How arw you feing now @Lilac07? I'm in the same boat - had a scan yesterday showing no hb and 2.5 weeks behind in growth 😢 so i am at my drs awaiting advice on medication or d&c.... i keep crying at the drop of a hat 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @crt22 I'm so so sorry hun. It completely sucks.
    I'm doing ok. I still have my moments, especially when I think about how far along I should be. I have started tracking my cycles again in preparation for trying again and that helps.
    Look after yourself and just take the time you need to grieve. I'm hear if you need to talk xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Oh @crt22 I'm so so sorry hun. It completely sucks.
    I'm doing ok. I still have my moments, especially when I think about how far along I should be. I have started tracking my cycles again in preparation for trying again and that helps.
    Look after yourself and just take the time you need to grieve. I'm hear if you need to talk xxx
    It sucks balls alright!!
    Thats what i keep thinking about - id booked my NT and morphology scans, which ill need to now cancel, we are going to nyc in august and i was going to be 20 weeks pregnant at that point so that will be hard.

What option did you go down ? I want to move fwd but a little worried about ashermans syndrome following a d&c....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    It sucks balls alright!!
    Thats what i keep thinking about - id booked my NT and morphology scans, which ill need to now cancel, we are going to nyc in august and i was going to be 20 weeks pregnant at that point so that will be hard.

What option did you go down ? I want to move fwd but a little worried about ashermans syndrome following a d&c....
    Huge hugs. I had a MMC in feb. I had a D&C. My ob said I could either wait for my body to catch up and miscarry naturally or I could have a D&C. She said the risk with taking medication to end it, was that you could end up with retained product, and need a D&C anyway. Mine was done u see ultrasound guidance so she could see what she was doing and make sure she got it all

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

crt22  (01-06-2016)