+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bugaboo. ..worth it??

To those who have/had either the bugaboo bee3 or cameleon...do you feel it was money well spent? What do you love/dislike about either?
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was loaned my sil chameleon and hated it. So big and heavy, didn't steer great. I bought a valco snap 3 and love it. My sil also bought a bee, which she liked better, but they are smaller but don't fold down very well. I got a foot cover and insert for the snap and it made it into a nice enclosed space, it's 6.2kg and folds with 1 hand and a foot, it fits behind the seat in Corolla or in the boot. It steers better too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a Gen 2 Cam and despised it. Hard to steer unless on a perfectly smooth surface like a shopping centre, didn't handle grass well at the park and a two piece fold which I hate. I won mine - and sold it after persevering for eight months with it. I do seem to be in the minority though, friends with the same pram loved it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty22 For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope I had a cam3 and sold it when bubs was 7 months. I hated having a two piece pram and the seat was too narrow. Sold it and bought a baby jogger mini gt and love it! Ds is nearly 2 and still sleeps in it 😄

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a GT too! Snap 😊

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusty22 For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (18-05-2016),Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I loved my chameleon , I bought it in 2010 when DS was born, gave it to my SIL in 2013 for her first and now she's using it again for her 2nd and it's still in great condition 6 years later and used by 3 kids! I loved everything about it, mainly the reversible facing seat, I always had DS facing me, the fact that it could sit completely upright with the handle bar pushed back you can use it as a high chair in restaurants , it also lays flat so they can sleep, it's easy to push on all terrains, yes it's 2 piece but soooo easy to put up and down, you can change the canvas colours , I had 2 different colours ( red and blue) my SIL has black and pink plus the accessories are great, the food tray was a life saver, you can put snacks and drinks in the tray securely so he could eat easily in the pram ( brilliant if you do BLW) the iPhone holder, the foot muff, the rain cover, the handbag hooks were all great , the only negative was the small storage underneath but they made have made it bigger since I bought mine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bee before I sold it for a donkey and am now looking at getting anther bee. It was so great folded as one and so easy to steer, capsule compatible, stylish and super comfy for bubs. Hubby loved this pram also definitely can't go wrong with it. I've used a cam and wasn't a fan of it the front wheels got caught on a lot of things for me and I don't really like the bucket seats. (Even though I had a donk lol)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my bee. I had a donkey and sold it when number 2 was about 10 months old because I always just used the bee with the skateboard instead. Can't fault the bee apart from on uneven ground. It has tiny wheels. I'm using it with baby number 3 with the skateboard attachment. It has plenty of storage, is well made, easy to steer one handed and folds down to a good size.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moto For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the buffalo and love it. The wheels are huge so no problem pushing it over uneven ground. The basket it massive.
    We don't have a car and live in central London so we don't fold it although it will take up a lot of boot space.

We travel with a city mini GT and it is great although when DS was small and when the weather is cold I much prefer the buffalo as the seat can reverse and under the footmuff he is all snug. He can still sleep in both of them!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to michellead For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've had all the bugaboos 🙄 and yes worth there money but I do agree I don't like my cam that much! I would just go bee or buff or if you love storage donkey in mono haha!!

I had so many accessories and still do I'm doing another clean out now I'm at mums I didn't realise I left some af her place. Umbrellas, liners, tray. Ds doesn't like walking and holding hands so he won't be leaving the pram anytime soon

19. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (18-05-2016)