+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Experiences of pregnancy and the year after birth - research help

Hello!

I am a psychology honours student with CQUniversity, and am currently completing my honours thesis.

I am looking for women over the age of 18 who are either currently pregnant, or who have given birth in the last 12 months, to complete my survey - Experiences of Pregnancy and the First Year. The survey may take up to 15-20 mins to complete and can be found at this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9Z7G3QF

All responses are anonymous.

Participants are eligible to enter a prize draw to win a $50 Coles Myer e-gift card at the end of the survey. Entries are completed at a separate webpage, and are not linked back to the research survey.

The aim of this study is to better understand how to effectively support women during pregnancy and after birth.

If you have any queries about this study, you can contact me at sharleen . keleher @ cqumail . com (remove spaces to email).

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would we be able to receive an update about the results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Yes, absolutely. Please email sharleen . keleher @ cqumail.com (remove spaces) to request a statement of the study results. These will be emailed out in October this year at the completion of the study.

Thank you for your interest in my study.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping this post

If you are currently pregnant, or have given birth in the last 12 months, please consider completing this survey looking at your experiences of pregnancy and the year after birth.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9Z7G3QF

This research is aimed at gaining a better understanding of what support women need during their pregnancies and after birth. All responses are anonymous.This survey will be closing on Friday 8th July, we greatly appreciate the time you take to share your experiences.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Researcher CQUni; 27-06-2016 at 09:54.