Closed Thread
Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 970
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked
    697
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies

    Seeking some advice I am having some bleeding it's bright red and couple of small clots. I am starting to sh*t myself this is all falling apart. I was walking but nothing too major. I have come back to hotel room and laid down is there anything else I can do that you would suggest.

    Trying to stay calm is difficult at the minute. I have taken a paracetamol for the cramps.

    Thanks
    T

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-05-2016),Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  3. #812
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Hi ladies

    Seeking some advice I am having some bleeding it's bright red and couple of small clots. I am starting to sh*t myself this is all falling apart. I was walking but nothing too major. I have come back to hotel room and laid down is there anything else I can do that you would suggest.

    Trying to stay calm is difficult at the minute. I have taken a paracetamol for the cramps.

    Thanks
    T
    Oh no you poor thing, can you call your clinic? There isn't really much you can do besides take it easy, its hard not to stress though I know. I would rest as much as possible, keep an eye on things but definitely speak to your clinic and see what they say. You're in the Cinque Terre aren't you? It's so lovely there! I hope it calms down and stops, sorry I don't have any real advice. Look after yourself. Xx

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),tegs26  (30-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  5. #813
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,221
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's really too early to do much else other than rest. You could get another BT to check progesterone levels are good but really won't know much else until the scan. How many weeks are you? If your over 6 weeks you should be able to get a scan done. Just so you know it is very common to have bleeds in early pregnancy and all through pregnancy. A lot of people do get them. I had one with my blighted ovum and the bleed was no where near the sack.
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Hi ladies

    Seeking some advice I am having some bleeding it's bright red and couple of small clots. I am starting to sh*t myself this is all falling apart. I was walking but nothing too major. I have come back to hotel room and laid down is there anything else I can do that you would suggest.

    Trying to stay calm is difficult at the minute. I have taken a paracetamol for the cramps.

    Thanks
    T

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-05-2016),Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),tegs26  (30-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  7. #814
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked
    697
    Reviews
    0
    Nah haven't reached 6 weeks yet I have called clinic they suggest ultrasound to see if they can see what's happening. Yeap we r I the Cinque Terres and we only did the train so it wouldn't be too much.

    I am not sure rushing off to Italian A&E is gonna help my stress levels either lol

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-05-2016),Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),tuxcat  (30-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  9. #815
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,221
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked
    6,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Nah haven't reached 6 weeks yet I have called clinic they suggest ultrasound to see if they can see what's happening. Yeap we r I the Cinque Terres and we only did the train so it wouldn't be too much.

    I am not sure rushing off to Italian A&E is gonna help my stress levels either lol
    I think getting bloods done first and getting your current progesterone levels as a matter of urgency would be a good start. You might not see much or anything if you scan. I din't know about Italy but A and E here in Australia do nothing this early on. I'm sorry hun but just try to relax. I know wazza usually does a blood test, scan and prescribes valium and rest .

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-05-2016),Blossom74  (31-05-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  11. #816
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,620
    Thanks
    35,353
    Thanked
    19,764
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Hi ladies

    Seeking some advice I am having some bleeding it's bright red and couple of small clots. I am starting to sh*t myself this is all falling apart. I was walking but nothing too major. I have come back to hotel room and laid down is there anything else I can do that you would suggest.

    Trying to stay calm is difficult at the minute. I have taken a paracetamol for the cramps.

    Thanks
    T

    Oh sh!t Luv, this must be very frightening for you

    As the other Girls have said, this is very common for IVF pregnancies and it seems DE pregnancies too.

    There could be a number reasons it's happening. Anyhoo...are you taking any Clexane (heparin..blood thinning injections or medication like Aspirin??). If you are, that's going to make the bleeding/blood loss seem worse than what it is because of the blood thinning effect of the medication.

    Has the bleeding or cramping worsened?? If so, is there a local hospital nearby that you could go to for help?? If not, that's good. Just keep your feet up and keep resting.

    Definitely get your P4 tested. It could be your embryo/s burrowing into your lining more that's causing the bleeding or an SCH too. God forbid, worse case scenario, 1 of the embryo's could of come away and the other is still ok if that makes sense?? The only way to know is to have a scan done to see what's going on in there though a blood test will give a bit of an idea too.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 30-05-2016 at 22:42.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),tuxcat  (30-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  13. #817
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked
    697
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Oh sh!t Luv, this must be very frightening for you

    As the other Girls have said, this is very common for IVF pregnancies and it seems DE pregnancies too.

    There could be a number reasons it's happening. Anyhoo...are you taking any Clexane (heparin..blood thinning injections or medication like Aspirin??). If you are, that's going to make the bleeding/blood loss seem worse than what it is because of the blood thinning effect of the medication.

    Has the bleeding or cramping worsened?? If so, is there a local hospital nearby that you could go to for help?? If not, that's good. Just keep your feet up and keep resting.

    Definitely get your P4 tested. It could be your embryo/s burrowing into your lining more that's causing the bleeding or an SCH too. God forbid, worse case scenario, 1 of the embryo's could of come away and the other is still ok if that makes sense?? The only way to know is to have a scan done to see what's going on in there though a blood test will give a bit of an idea too.
    On Clexane I went up to the local hospital they want to transfer me to bigger hospital about 1 hour away I think we will catch the train over and go there. It's not far to walk down to train station and can catch a cab from other one. It has eased off I reckon u r right BIB vallium is needed. Cramping is ok not sharp really just sort of there. I am back at hotel lying on bed.
    Last edited by tegs26; 30-05-2016 at 23:55.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  15. #818
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,943
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    On Clexane I went up to the local hospital they want to transfer me to bigger hospital about 1 hour away I think we will catch the train over and go there. It's not far to walk down to train station and can catch a cab from other one. It has eased off I reckon u r right BIB vallium is needed. Cramping is ok not sharp really just sort of there. I am back at hotel lying on bed.
    @tegs26 big hugs. For a few of us with spotting Wazza has put us on bed rest for 2-4 weeks - "hospital conditions". Move from the couch to the bed, shower and toilet. That is about it. No exercise, going out, or nookies. I wouldn't be walking more than a couple of hundred meters and I'd take that very slowly, then rest. I'm on 1/2 Valium 4 times a day, but obviously you are best to be advised by your doctor. There are other drugs they may give you, but you'll need scripts and they'd want to check it all out first. They may also increase your progesterone.

    When are you next due to travel? Can you stay put a bit longer? Wazza counts sitting in a car as an activity. So only for medical appointments and then straight back to bed.

    As the other have said lots of women get spotting and go on to have a successful pregnancy, but it is scary. Big hugs.
    Last edited by Gagingi; 31-05-2016 at 02:07.

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),tegs26  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  17. #819
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked
    697
    Reviews
    0
    We r in Florence for 3 nights next so I can get some rest there. I went up to the hospital and they did an ultrasound straight away for me the dr could see a sac but nothing else she said too early but she did say hey couldn't see any bleeding so that's promising. I came back to hotel to stay in bed. Once we drive tomoz I can stay put hey wouldn't give me any Vallium I don't have any spear but I will ask Annna if she can send a script they want bloods but hospital didnt want to do them. I have arranged a blood test tomoz in Florence near our hotel. Thanks for your responses ladies I do appreciate it!!!!

    Fingers crossed we have one that holds on and this was a blip in the road x x

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Blossom74  (31-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Gagingi  (31-05-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  19. #820
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,620
    Thanks
    35,353
    Thanked
    19,764
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    We r in Florence for 3 nights next so I can get some rest there. I went up to the hospital and they did an ultrasound straight away for me the dr could see a sac but nothing else she said too early but she did say hey couldn't see any bleeding so that's promising. I came back to hotel to stay in bed. Once we drive tomoz I can stay put hey wouldn't give me any Vallium I don't have any spear but I will ask Annna if she can send a script they want bloods but hospital didnt want to do them. I have arranged a blood test tomoz in Florence near our hotel. Thanks for your responses ladies I do appreciate it!!!!

    Fingers crossed we have one that holds on and this was a blip in the road x x

    They can see a sac in the right place with no other bleeding so that's a great sign Luv

    Too early to see a HB so don't be worrying about that

    Yes..good idea about having a script sent. See what the BT says but if the ultrasound is anything to go by I'd say the odds definitely are sounding in your favour that all is well and it's just a blip in the road as you said Luv

    For now it's just rest and more rest while you ration out your Valium!!!

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (31-05-2016),Caesardust  (31-05-2016),Charlie74  (31-05-2016),Gagingi  (31-05-2016),Precious40  (31-05-2016),tegs26  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!