+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bleeding! Help

Hi there ladies.
    Apologies in advance if I am very direct.

So I am currently six weeks pregnant.
    Last week after my partner and I had sex I started to bleed a little and it was a bright red at first and turned into a darker read, it was very little and stopped almost immediately. No pain at all, went to the doctor and he said not to worry.

Today being the 16th I went to the toilet and noticed brown spotting/discharge.
    Still no pain and my pregnancy symptoms still quite strong.
    This is my second pregnancy I have one child already but I have had three miscarries in the past. Should I be worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not going to say don't be worried, but the fact that it has stopped now is a good sign. Brown blood is old so it could be from the same thing.
    Try not to freak yourself out about it, there are heaps of causes for bleeding in pregnancy. If it keeps up or gets heavier, I'd go back to the Dr.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Hun I figured as much I just thought I'd post it and see other people's opinions x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Any spotting/bleeding is worth getting checked out. It's most likely nothing to worry about, but you'll feel better if you see the Dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had all that and probably more (clots etc). I probably spotted and bled once a week. I'm now 12 weeks and it's stopped. All is good. As long as it's not continuous or painful and you've seen your doctor at least once, try not to worry. I also didn't have this with #1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies! It does make me feel a little reassured that other people are experiencing this as well. I have booked to the docs this afternoon just to make sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 6weeks three days bubs heart beat 120bpm and I'm due on the 6th of Jan
    But the scan did show a Chorionic hematoma - implantation bleed behind the embryo. So a repeat scan in two weeks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacintajayneb For This Useful Post:

Cue  (17-05-2016),Wise Enough  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    But also cervix closed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bled on and off throughout my entire pregnancy. I was so anxious and stressed for most the pregnancy but my lil man was fine. He is 3 now. Always get any bleed checked out but just wanted to say that not all cases of bleeding mean the worst. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had bleeding/spotting and 6w and 10w. At 6w was told to sit tight, at 10w scan showed a healthy bub. Now 24w and it hasn't happened since.
    Glad you got in to see doc. Hope it all settles for a nice uneventful pregnancy for you ☺