+ Reply to Thread

Smile Student Midwife looking for Pregnant women in Melbourne

Hello, hope your day is going well������
    I am currently undergoing a Bachelor of Midwifery at Australian Catholic University in Fitzroy. While studying full-time we are also encouraged to undertake a program called Continuity Of Care Experience. The program allows us to reach out to pregnant women who under 35weeks but over 12 weeks pregnant and support them throughout their pregnancy from antenatal appointments, labour (if they wish) and postnatal appointments. We are here solely for the women to help and support her during the most amazing 9 nine months and to help settle anxieties.
    If you would like more information you can jump on to the link below:
    If you would like to personally contact me, you can contact me through Facebook message, email: madeleine.teklu@myacu.edu.au
    I would greatly appreciate if you spread this message because as student midwives we want to learn how the maternal system works with pregnant women and how midwives create relationships with women. Thank you for your time
    Last edited by StudentMidwifeMelborune; 19-10-2016 at 10:49.

Similar Threads

1. Student Midwife looking for Pregnant women in Melbourne For CCE program
    By StudentMidwifeMelborune in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-05-2016, 22:27
  2. Melbourne Student Midwife looking to support pregnant women
    By StudentMel in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-10-2015, 14:33