+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3rd day POD?!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463114174.252631.jpg

I was surprised when I put my BBT on my chart today. It says that it's already my 3rd day POD. But my OD is supposed to be on May 14 according to my FF. But when I charted my BBT today, it's my 3rd POD. But I wonder why my cervical mucus is still creamy? I'm so frustrated! 😭😭😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks right to me. Looks like you O'd CD13. Creamy CM is common after O. Did you have any EWCM beforehand, or watery type CM? It looks like you got some BD in at the right time anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the problem. I haven't noticed any EWCM before my O. It was always creamy that's why I'm confused. I was just surprised that I O earlier than I expected. But I'm also glad that I had BD on before and after my O so I'm just wishing for the best. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped getting EWCM about a year ago. I used to get it, but suddenly it just stopped. Made it pretty much impossible to figure out when I was going to O so I started using OPK's and continuing to chart my BBT. My cycle could be anything from 32-55 days as well. The BBT is the only real way to confirm O has happened, so that's the most reliable (other than an ultrasound, but that's not exactly easily accessible! lol)

Yep, your BD the day before and day of (day of is a small chance, but still a chance) still puts you in the running

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes but I'm trying not to put too much hope cause I've been disappointed many times.

I just have one more question. The red line in my BBT chart, what's that for? And what if my BBT drops low under the red line? See, I'm really confused like I'm just new to these things πŸ˜‚

Plus, I haven't had any O symptoms. Is that even possible? Do you feel any symptoms before you ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The red line is just a cover line, it's there to show you have lower temps before O and higher after. It doesn't really mean anything. You might find your temp drops to or just below that cover line once or twice in the TWW, but again, that really means nothing. If it drops a day or so before AF is due, you can be fairly sure AF will be turning up.

It took a fair while for me to notice the symptoms I would get when I O'd - but usually only sore boobs in the few days afterward. Other than that, nothing. It's absolutely possible to O with no noticeable symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see. Anyway, thank you ☺️

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maeelificent For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-05-2016)