For the record - happy to back down on any issue, if I can be convinced my assessment was likely incorrect. That's how I work - appeal to the brain first not the heart.
In relation to the Finchy thread, things that may change my mind:
- further details on how finchy may be working on her days off (my ears did prick up when a poster mentioned that possibility).
- indications there may be health issues meaning finchy and her beau need 'extra' respite
- information that Finchy isn't clubbing it up every Friday and Saturday night
- details on finchys age, life before kids and marital status (hard to explain - may help remove preconceived biases that I have).
- information on finchys other activities that would indicate she doesn't just care about material things even though she's a model (yeah I know, judging because she's a model).
I think where there is a situation that doesn't make sense to me - in the absence of a lot of information I tend to judge on the limited facts available anyway - and yes when doing so I do tend to err on the side of half glass empty. Walking alone down a dark street at night, man walking towards me ... Yes I will cross the road if I get the chance.
I'm not expecting people to hand me this information on a silver platter. I don't necessarily care if I ever find the answer. Just thought that talking about my moi's mind works is relevant to the thread in that it shows insight into how/why people judge.
Now that I've stripped off naked and laid myself bare, I'm off to bed.
Because of this I creeped on her Instagram. All I saw over a few months of photos were lots of her working (almost every day) and several photos and videos of a very happy child. One of her and her husband out at night.
So I take from that:
- She works a lot and from the events she's at yes that includes weekends
- Her child is loved.
And that's enough for me. No I don't think she has mental health issues that require respite from her child. I think she and her husband work unusual jobs at unusual hours and instead of childcare they use a grandparent.
Last edited by VicPark; 16-05-2016 at 23:03.
Wow this turned ugly tonight.
I'm out too. I thought we were getting somewhere but this is all just depressing.
I'm sick of trying.
I don't even know why I'm here.
I'll take my ugly reflection and be on my way but I'll always be true to myself.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!