Closed Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    And FTR...no a debate doesn't have to end with people agreeing with each other. But for both parties to get to a point where they actually aim to understand where the other side is coming from.
    ****! I think I'm going to agree with you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Full House  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    ****! I think I'm going to agree with you
    Stop confusing me woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Stop confusing me woman!
    Stop complimenting me then!
    (I've been accused of being a man often enough on BH that I will take being called 'Woman' as a compliment).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Is this aimed at me? In regards to VP?
    Yep. See how I don't beat about the bush? Not just you though - another few questioning her state of mind, how she relates to her husband?
    I'm not saying I'm a fan of VP (I actually feel rude talking about her in the third person) I called her a "horrible, horrible person" a few weeks back (and I stand by that) but what does it achieve? VP will never back down - she's like Marty Mcfly being called a chicken - you quote her and she'll fight to the death.
    Sorry, I'm rambling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Yep. See how I don't beat about the bush? Not just you though - another few questioning her state of mind, how she relates to her husband?
    I'm not saying I'm a fan of VP (I actually feel rude talking about her in the third person) I called her a "horrible, horrible person" a few weeks back (and I stand by that) but what does it achieve? VP will never back down - she's like Marty Mcfly being called a chicken - you quote her and she'll fight to the death.
    Sorry, I'm rambling.
    Ahh well, we'll have to disagree on how yucky it is then. I was asking out of a place of genuine concern and nothing more. She didn't actually have to answer, but if someone I know IRL had changed behaviours like VP appears to I would ask if they were okay. Sorry that makes you feel yuck, but I feel it's kinder than telling someone they're horrible

(And sorry for talking about you like you're not here VP).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Stop complimenting me then!
    (I've been accused of being a man often enough on BH that I will take being called 'Woman' as a compliment).

(lets end things here...it feel like a nice, light hearted place to leave things. What do you say?)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (17-05-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You know what? I feel really yuck about where this thread is heading. I've been vocal, really vocal in my negative judgements towards @VicPark for pretty much forever but questioning a hubbers personal stuff on the open forum? It does kinda feel like people are swooping in.
    I think you might be referring to the post I made asking VP if her hubby is aware of her online persona? I may be wrong but I'd like to clarify as I certainly did not intend my post to be received as "swooping in"...
    I have often wondered (and I am saying this with respect and genuine curiosity) what it feels like for you Vicpark to have this platform, being on this forum where, 9 times out of 10 you are the single person defending your opinions to basically hoards of people here. Not just in this thread. Always. It makes me wonder, which is why I asked, isn't that exhausting? Do you have people in your life who you relay everything to, ie your hubby? I cannot imagine it would feel too great having an all day battle, to invest all of your energy for days on end on something like a bubhub thread to then just quietly go about your regular life without going over it with someone... It would crush me. I'm someone who I guess you could say is rather sensitive, not my best trait, so mixing that with my anxiety and I'd be going out of my mind if I were you! I'd NEED someone, anyone, to discuss it with, have in my corner.
    Anyway, I hope this makes sense. I wasn't asking personal questions on this, a public forum to attack or belittle VP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not saying anything right tonight.
    Just ignore me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not saying anything right tonight.
    Just ignore me.
    Just in case you need some.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry, I'm rambling.
    I understand where you're coming from.
    I didn't ask how she relates to her husband though, I asked if he is aware of her online persona and if she finds being in the battlefield all day long online mentally exhausting; and how her hubby felt about it all.
    I guess it is quite a personal question, but I didn't mean it to offend. Wasn't my intention... Although I guess it's quite poignant in highlighting how bringing a person's life outside of the hub up in a forum can cause distress and offense.