+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default When do you bubhub?/ Facebook etc

Just curious. I go through busy times at home when I hardly sit down but unless I've lots of social things on I need a but of social media type distraction. Lately it's crazy toddler falling asleep on boob....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I usually pop into bubhub a number of times a day, for short-ish periods. I'm not as active during the evening.

Facebook I generally look at once in the day and a couple of times at night - once again for pretty short periods.

I use bubhub far more than facebook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BH only really when I'm working and waiting for meetings/appointments etc.
    Facebook I'm on a bit more, though I'm trying super hard to limit it to when I'm not with the kids. Trying to stay away from my phone all together, including work emails and things. Bloody hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on it often at work when I need a break from my actual work. We can get really busy and it's my little 2 minute escape. I browse at night while watching TV.

I'd like to hope that when our bub arrives, I will only pick up my phone to return a text or call or take a pic. Or to research something bub related haha.
    I already make a conscious effort to leave my phone alone when I notice myself using it too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    No Facebook for me. Bubhub on the train to and from work and at might when i watch tv mainly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After I had my first baby and while pregnant with the second I came on to ask questions or look for answers in existing posts a lot. I was on Maternity leave so would bubhub heaps during the day. Over the last two years it has been far more sporadic and most likely in the evening. Much less now as I'm less looking for answers and more interested in reading or joining discussions about current events. There seems to be far less of those threads these days though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whilst breastfeeding. Especially in this newborn phase, I've got hours with nothing to do but scroll!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im another one without FB. I bubhub whenever I get time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I pop in when every I am sitting down with a minute or two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Breastfeeding bub and watching TV.