Unemployed and pregnant!! | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been where you are when I first joined bubhub I was petrified nd feeling alone about the thought of an unplanned pregnancy. Occasionally nearly 2 years on I feel bouts of guilt as to how i could have ever felt that way towards my now beautiful amazing child. But at the time I did.. It's scary and yes you want to give your child everything there is nothing wrong with that! But I can tell you children who turn into adults and actively participate in society are so much better off with loving and caring parents than those that have just bought them "things". of course the choice is ultimately yours but you can definitely make it work in your line of work! You could go back early (3 months) and do 1-2 evening or night duty shifts on a weekend. You should get some family tax benefit also.

My advise is to write everything out. Pros and cons and how your feeling. You will look back on it whatever decision you make and know that at this time right now it was the best choice for you. I guess one thing to think about and it was a HUGE thing on my mind is what if this your only shot would you be okay with that? Complications of abortions are very rare but they do happen. Not trying to sway you either way but I do think it's an important fact to lay out on the table.

Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

larrcoult  (12-05-2016)