+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goldtoe View Post
    OP needs to calm down. I've never seen an oven door than can burn.
    I have to say i find your comment a bit harsh. I'm not freaking out about it - just saying that we're going to be replacing an old oven, and a cool door is something I'd like, does anyone know if they new model ones do actually stay cool.

And yes, ovens most places I've lived (admittedly old ovens) certainly do get hot enough to burn. A childhood friend of mine got serious burns from an oven door when she was little too . I certainly don't think asking about this sort of thing is unreasonable.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tiny Danza For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (13-05-2016),Alicia111  (13-05-2016),Best Things  (13-05-2016),Gentoo  (12-05-2016),gingermillie  (13-05-2016),jendolin  (13-05-2016),just her chameleon  (13-05-2016),kelpat  (12-05-2016),LittleBug'sMum  (15-05-2016),Ngaiz  (13-05-2016),Stretched  (13-05-2016),wobbleyhorse  (13-05-2016)

Similar Threads

1. *spin off* How often do you clean the oven?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 14-03-2016, 20:37
  2. Fairy/Elf doors
    By pommiejen in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-11-2015, 07:16