+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Igor my dishwasher today 😃 it's currently sitting in our trailer. I'm so excited.

    It's a 16 place setting but the bottom rack can be made completely flat. No prongs at all. Which is awesome for us as I go through so many pots etc. Looks like poor hubby will be busy tomorrow installing it.
    Yayyyyyyy....which one did you decide on?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    331
    Reviews
    0

    Default Tell me about your dish washer please....

    I have a Miele... Yes more expensive at the start but the most quiet on the market, washes and dries well and is still going strong after 13 years. I doubt you would get this time out of the other brands. Love my dishwasher and recommend to all. Lead in model is approx $1000
    Last edited by kylie764; 20-05-2016 at 23:13.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    807
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Yayyyyyyy....which one did you decide on?
    The Hoover Inox. I don't know a lot about many of the features, but it was basically the amount of space and the extra whirlymajig down the bottom that sold me on it.
    We are on really poor quality bore water (like you can't really drink it, we have a separate rainwater tank for drinking) so didn't want to splash out on something too expensive that *may* get ruined eventually.
    I'll show some pics of the inside once it's set up tomorrow

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    The Hoover Inox. I don't know a lot about many of the features, but it was basically the amount of space and the extra whirlymajig down the bottom that sold me on it.
    We are on really poor quality bore water (like you can't really drink it, we have a separate rainwater tank for drinking) so didn't want to splash out on something too expensive that *may* get ruined eventually.
    I'll show some pics of the inside once it's set up tomorrow
    Excellent. Good job. I'm sure it will do a good job. Anything than washing by hand.
    However.....call me weird. But I love washing dishes.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    I have a Miele... Yes more expensive at the start but the most quiet on the market, washes and dries well and is still going strong after 13 years. I doubt you would get this time out of the other brands. Love my dishwasher and recommend to all. Lead in model is approx $1000
    Looked at Miele, was soooo close to getting it, think it was like $2000 or something. Decided with LG. funny how your decided and then you get something different.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    807
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Excellent. Good job. I'm sure it will do a good job. Anything than washing by hand.
    However.....call me weird. But I love washing dishes.
    I didn't mind it but I now have a condition in my hands that makes it quite painful. Anything that involves gripping too tightly, which I have to do with dishes as they are wet.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    807
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463801022.689550.jpg
    This is the bottom tray of it. When the cutlery baskets are out, it's flat. No prongs standing up and it's bloody huge. This pic doesn't do it any justice at all.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Attachment 81410
    This is the bottom tray of it. When the cutlery baskets are out, it's flat. No prongs standing up and it's bloody huge. This pic doesn't do it any justice at all.
    Oh I like very much....ha ha....that would be great for platters....hopefully your very happy with it. Can't wait for mine now...

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,534
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had a quick look at the good guys online. 16 place setting? That's massive. And turbo dry? Awesome.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,291
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    807
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Just had a quick look at the good guys online. 16 place setting? That's massive. And turbo dry? Awesome.
    I have 4 kids 6 and under, and a husband, who all insist on using the most amount of dishes possible. Plus I love making casseroles and bakes. And baking. So it will be nice to have somewhere I can stick 20 plates (literally) as well as a casserole dish and some pots in one go


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combination washer/dryer - laundry in a cupdoard
    By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 07:18
  2. Thermomix - which dish would convert you?
    By gumnut babies in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 10:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
TriBalance Health + Wellness
Brisbane Pregnancy Pilates Classes TriBalance Health + Wellness
Run as part of our Clinical Pilates program by an experienced physiotherapist. Programs are individually tailored and classes are 60min, scheduled on Saturdays at 9am and 10am. $38 per class or a 5 class pass for $175. (*health fund rebates apply)
SAVE when purchasing 5 classes!
featured supporter
Mini Maestros
Nurturing Confident Learners. Mini Maestros offers music classes for children 6 months to 5 years of age. It is the longest running and most successful Australian business of its kind.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!