+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Igor my dishwasher today 😃 it's currently sitting in our trailer. I'm so excited.

It's a 16 place setting but the bottom rack can be made completely flat. No prongs at all. Which is awesome for us as I go through so many pots etc. Looks like poor hubby will be busy tomorrow installing it.
    Yayyyyyyy....which one did you decide on?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tell me about your dish washer please....

I have a Miele... Yes more expensive at the start but the most quiet on the market, washes and dries well and is still going strong after 13 years. I doubt you would get this time out of the other brands. Love my dishwasher and recommend to all. Lead in model is approx $1000
    Last edited by kylie764; 20-05-2016 at 23:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Yayyyyyyy....which one did you decide on?
    The Hoover Inox. I don't know a lot about many of the features, but it was basically the amount of space and the extra whirlymajig down the bottom that sold me on it.
    We are on really poor quality bore water (like you can't really drink it, we have a separate rainwater tank for drinking) so didn't want to splash out on something too expensive that *may* get ruined eventually.
    I'll show some pics of the inside once it's set up tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Hoover Inox. I don't know a lot about many of the features, but it was basically the amount of space and the extra whirlymajig down the bottom that sold me on it.
    We are on really poor quality bore water (like you can't really drink it, we have a separate rainwater tank for drinking) so didn't want to splash out on something too expensive that *may* get ruined eventually.
    I'll show some pics of the inside once it's set up tomorrow
    Excellent. Good job. I'm sure it will do a good job. Anything than washing by hand.
    However.....call me weird. But I love washing dishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    I have a Miele... Yes more expensive at the start but the most quiet on the market, washes and dries well and is still going strong after 13 years. I doubt you would get this time out of the other brands. Love my dishwasher and recommend to all. Lead in model is approx $1000
    Looked at Miele, was soooo close to getting it, think it was like $2000 or something. Decided with LG. funny how your decided and then you get something different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent. Good job. I'm sure it will do a good job. Anything than washing by hand.
    However.....call me weird. But I love washing dishes.
    I didn't mind it but I now have a condition in my hands that makes it quite painful. Anything that involves gripping too tightly, which I have to do with dishes as they are wet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1463801022.689550.jpg
    This is the bottom tray of it. When the cutlery baskets are out, it's flat. No prongs standing up and it's bloody huge. This pic doesn't do it any justice at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 81410
    This is the bottom tray of it. When the cutlery baskets are out, it's flat. No prongs standing up and it's bloody huge. This pic doesn't do it any justice at all.
    Oh I like very much....ha ha....that would be great for platters....hopefully your very happy with it. Can't wait for mine now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a quick look at the good guys online. 16 place setting? That's massive. And turbo dry? Awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a quick look at the good guys online. 16 place setting? That's massive. And turbo dry? Awesome.
    I have 4 kids 6 and under, and a husband, who all insist on using the most amount of dishes possible. Plus I love making casseroles and bakes. And baking. So it will be nice to have somewhere I can stick 20 plates (literally) as well as a casserole dish and some pots in one go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast