+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a Bosch with a cutlery drawer and love it. It washes pretty much everything first time. I rarely have anything come out dirty. It is also whisper quiet.

The other brands I would consider are Asko or Miele. Actually Miele was my first choice but I couldn't afford it, so went with the Bosch.

Oh and I love my cutlery drawer. I could never own a dishwasher without one again.

In terms of getting plastic stuff dry. Mine gets plastics dry most of the time. Only time they come out wet is if I'm home when it has finished and I unload as soon as the cycle finishes or the rinse aid has run out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tell me about your dish washer please....

Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Those saying everything comes out dry in theirs is that including plasticware? We have an lg which is ok and it dries plates and glass dishes and cutlery but all plastic items come out wet every time which is annoying and so I don't bother using it at the moment as we use so much plasticware with DDs food. Not sure if it's just our dishwasher or if all dishwashers have this issue with plastic..
    Good point. I don't really have plastic (it's a thing! I get anxious when I see overflowing cupboards of tupplewear type stuff! Friends with small children come here and can't believe it.....) But yes, some plastic does come out slightly wet but far less wet than in our old dishwasher.
    Last edited by xyz987; 09-05-2016 at 21:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a couple of dishlex's and a blanco and now I have a cheaper Bosch - only around $650 and it is very good, noticably better than the last dishlex which cost more. And it does dry plastic! Had it for nearly a year now and very happy with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG cheaper than Bosch and 10 year motor warranty
    Had 2 (moved house - so bought it again for next house)
    Sensor washes. Steam dries. Good space for lots of dishes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With mine I dont have any issue with getting plastic stuff dried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have lg dishwasher. I really love it. Everything comes out clean and dry. So much space, child lock and option to use really hot water at 80°.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most plastic comes out dry. Rinse aid helps and also our Miele pops the door a couple cms when it's done which I think helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a smeg. It's ok but I'd buy a different brand next time, I don't love it. Plastic dries ok if I open the door a bit after the cycle finishes and leave it for, otherwise not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do any of your dishwashers have child lock

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cant go past my f&p double dishdrawer. Using finish tabs and rinse aid it cleans and dries so I can just put away! Plus when DH isnt home 1 load is perfect without leaving smelly dishes in there till there is a full normal size doshwasher load!