+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Mother's Day rant...

Dd2 sick and super clingy. Older kids gave out presents then started fighting. Miserable weather, miserable day. Literally same as any other with clingy toddler and me having full responsibility. In laws are staying and this evening have spent hours talking to their family on FaceTime. Which is fine but I'm sitting wondering why I'm in such a bad mood and realise this is the first night in about 5 that toddler is in bed and dp and fil are not watching sport!! So after a super crap day and toddler actually in bed I just thought it might be nice if on Mother's Day I might be able to watch a quick show and drink a glass of wine. Really is that too much to ask?? Sounds silly but feeling pretty invisible and pushed out of my own house. This always happens when they come over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come down here and watch a movie with me lol.

I hear where you're coming from

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry your day was not nice. I've had a pretty horrible day too so your'e not alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My day was pretty crap to. Made breakfast for everyone. Then told that that it's my child's responsibility to go to the shops and get a present for me and not step dad, said he spent $60 bucks on me for no reason as I'm not his mother. Stay started out crap and is still crap now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah well I'm still in hospital with DD so I'd love to actually BE home right now. Sh i tt est Mother's Day ever! But at least DD is slowly starting to get better and DP brought the boys in for a visit which was nice, albeit a quick visit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I'm feeling the pain. DH had actually organised a lovely day for us. ..but..DD has been sick on and off all week with gastro...turn he got sick Friday so yeah. ..house of sick. Makes me lose my appetite. DD was up at 4am...and refused to go to bed tonight.
    Was a long. ..sucky mother's day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had so little sleep last night, woke up a zombie. Had a nice lunch at my parents place but DD has woken 3 times since going to bed and it's only. 10:45. Just threw up lunch, no idea why, I wasn't feeling sick before. I also have my period for the first time in 20 months.

It wasn't all bad, I did have a nice time at my parents place and DF organised flowers, wine and chocolate that were delivered on Friday. A text from DHL also indicated that something from Oroton is arriving on Tuesday.... 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yeah well I'm still in hospital with DD so I'd love to actually BE home right now. Sh i tt est Mother's Day ever! But at least DD is slowly starting to get better and DP brought the boys in for a visit which was nice, albeit a quick visit.
    I hope she gets out soon xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Hollywood  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mother's Day rant...

😕
    Last edited by BitsHead; 08-05-2016 at 23:16.