+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel0v3d View Post
    The only thing I did different this month was digital OPK's they left the guess work out of it. I O'd 3-5 days earlier than I expected going from past cycles using cm and normal OPK's.
    That's very interesting! I'm doing the same this month and curious to see if that happens for me too!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

Bel0v3d  (26-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ditto to above!!! Just bought my first digital OPK hoping it'll be clear and accurate for me in July

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my bfp was an Evap or chem... Have had 3 bfns since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDL View Post
    That sucks

AFM still no AF and BFN this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Bel0v3d can see that line crystal clear, doesn't look like an evap from my end! Here's hoping it's a sticky one!!

Sorry to hear @MrsDL really hope that's not the case. Let us know how you get on x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDL View Post
    Sorry to hear that, that must be so disappointing. Hugs hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WHY IS THIS SO HARD!!!!

I'm 36 this month, I already have 6 kids from previous relationship. Struggled to conceive with the last 2 as I wasn't ovulating.! Been ttc number 7 with my partner for 10 cycles now, it will be his first, he is 27 and had mumps a few years back and we are awaiting him to have a semen analysis.

I have a blood test to do on cd 2 to test my egg reserves to see if I have any left. Then I will try clomid for the first time this ttc journey.

I have a 33 day cycle but blood tests showed a couple of months ago that it was likely I have pcos and I wasn't ovulating. However ultrasounds didn't show any cysts.

I am currently cd34, I have an 11/12 day LP, ovulation signs due to cm and cp on cd21 so AF is 2 days late, however I am on metformin so may have pushed my LP out. Bfn on an IC this morning

I have extremely sore breasts, lots of lotiony/watery cm (like it's leaking out) I'm usually dry or sticky at this stage before AF shows up) and my cervix is soft high and closed.

I was getting some clear fluid from my breasts when squeezed the other day too.

Have no idea what's going on, if I ovulated at all, just want to know so I can get this blood test and start clomid. Or at least get a BFP.

Egg donation, sperm donors or ivf isn't an option for us.

Edit: I should add too that I've been sick now for about 5 weeks with bronchitis, was prescribed prednisone at around time of ovulation, took one pill and ended up in hives so discontinued.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    WHY IS THIS SO HARD!!!!

I'm 36 this month, I already have 6 kids from previous relationship. Struggled to conceive with the last 2 as I wasn't ovulating.! Been ttc number 7 with my partner for 10 cycles now, it will be his first, he is 27 and had mumps a few years back and we are awaiting him to have a semen analysis.

I have a blood test to do on cd 2 to test my egg reserves to see if I have any left. Then I will try clomid for the first time this ttc journey.

I have a 33 day cycle but blood tests showed a couple of months ago that it was likely I have pcos and I wasn't ovulating. However ultrasounds didn't show any cysts.

I am currently cd34, I have an 11/12 day LP, ovulation signs due to cm and cp on cd21 so AF is 2 days late, however I am on metformin so may have pushed my LP out. Bfn on an IC this morning

I have extremely sore breasts, lots of lotiony/watery cm (like it's leaking out) I'm usually dry or sticky at this stage before AF shows up) and my cervix is soft high and closed.

I was getting some clear fluid from my breasts when squeezed the other day too.

Have no idea what's going on, if I ovulated at all, just want to know so I can get this blood test and start clomid. Or at least get a BFP.

Egg donation, sperm donors or ivf isn't an option for us.

Edit: I should add too that I've been sick now for about 5 weeks with bronchitis, was prescribed prednisone at around time of ovulation, took one pill and ended up in hives so discontinued.
    Wow tams that's so confusing perhaps get an overall health assessment from your dr just to make sure there's nothing else wrong.

I want to say take a break to rest up but know how impossible that is when you want another baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel0v3d View Post
    Wow tams that's so confusing perhaps get an overall health assessment from your dr just to make sure there's nothing else wrong.

I want to say take a break to rest up but know how impossible that is when you want another baby.
    Be had so many other tests, I wasn't ovulating, and bloods indicate pcos however scans don't, everything else health wise is on point

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Be had so many other tests, I wasn't ovulating, and bloods indicate pcos however scans don't, everything else health wise is on point
    Sounds like a lot of stressful things going on. Hope everything turns out OK!