+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @BabyG4 hoooooray!!! I'm so happy for you, I hope it's not a dud test and is a sticky bub!!!! Looking forward to an update on Tuesday 😃

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been following this thread and thought I'd pop in! Congratulations everyone it's great to see so many s. To everyone else fingers crossed for you either for the last few days of June or for next month!
    Afm cd27, 9dpo. Did a test yesterday and today both were bfn. I felt a lot of very promising pains / cramps as early as 3dpo, I haven't felt much the last few days (apart from the occasional strange feeling), but still trying to remain hopeful. Will test again tonight then tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Have you tested yet?
    I tested Friday I think it was with a clear blue. I have 1 test left so wanted to wait until atleast tomorrow or Tuesday if still no AF. Unless hubby keeps asking haha. He asked this morning, then when he got home from work and just a minute ago when I went to the loo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck @KJane13 and @happyfrog I really hope you both see 2 lines!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

KJane13  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    @BabyG4 hoooooray!!! I'm so happy for you, I hope it's not a dud test and is a sticky bub!!!! Looking forward to an update on Tuesday
    Tuesday will feel like the longest wait argh
    Last edited by BabyG4; 26-06-2016 at 21:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

I was trying to hold out until Tuesday to test but went and stocked up on frer's(3 for 13/14$) and as a poas addict I couldn't have one in the house and not wee on it. Even though it's night and I hadn't held on for very long and this came up before 3 mins ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1466941429.665606.jpg hopefully it's not a dodgy upload.

I'm 10dpo due around 9th March. If bub sticks and follows its older siblings trend of coming 7 days late the it will be born just before DS's birthday.

The only thing I did different this month was digital OPK's they left the guess work out of it. I O'd 3-5 days earlier than I expected going from past cycles using cm and normal OPK's.

Eta: it looks like an evap in the upload but it's full colour irl. I'll retest on Tuesday.
    Last edited by Bel0v3d; 26-06-2016 at 21:49.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (27-06-2016),BettyV  (27-06-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (27-06-2016),JR03  (26-06-2016),mmaf  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel0v3d View Post
    I was trying to hold out until Tuesday to test but went and stocked up on frer's(3 for 13/14$) and as a poas addict I couldn't have one in the house and not wee on it. Even though it's night and I hadn't held on for very long and this came up before 3 mins Attachment 82129 hopefully it's not a dodgy upload.

I'm 10dpo due around 9th March. If bub sticks and follows its older siblings trend of coming 7 days late the it will be born just before DS's birthday.

The only thing I did different this month was digital OPK's they left the guess work out of it. I O'd 3-5 days earlier than I expected going from past cycles using cm and normal OPK's.

Eta: it looks like an evap in the upload but it's full colour irl. I'll retest on Tuesday.
    Yay!!! This makes me happy.. Congrats Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Yay!!! This makes me happy.. Congrats Hun xx
    Thank you, hopefully you're not too far behind me and get your bfp soon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    I see it too! Woo hoo! It's nice to see a few positives in June at last. It feels like the numbers have been really low this month.

Re the frers, I've been doing some reading because I've heard a few people say about them giving false positives. According to their website, there's been issues with people reading the results after the designated window of time has passed. A line can sometimes appear late but it's still meant to be interpreted as negative at that point.
    The test apparently can't give a positive within the testing time period without hcg being detected. In cases where it gives an early positive and then the woman's period arrives the most likely explanation is a chemical pregnancy rather than a false positive.
    Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is your line looks pretty promising to me! Congrats! Here's hoping it keeps darkening up for you.

Afm, I'm either 12 dpo or 9 dpo. Either way I'm not feeling very hopeful. No symptoms to speak of. Af is due Tuesday so I'm going to test Wednesday if she hasn't shown.
    I had a false positive back in April - line showed up straight away and was darker than any line I got with any of my real pregnancies at that stage....

Good luck with the testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I had a false positive back in April - line showed up straight away and was darker than any line I got with any of my real pregnancies at that stage....

Good luck with the testing
    This has happened to me 3 times since December cycle, it sucks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (26-06-2016)