+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I caved & bought a test... Haven't done it yet...
    Stark BFN!! AF is due tomorrow so I reckon I'm out!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear that @AmyEL. If it offers any hope I didn't get a bfp with my dd until one day after af was due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    sorry to hear that @AmyEL. If it offers any hope I didn't get a bfp with my dd until one day after af was due.
    Thanks using First Response tests so I'm pretty sure that will be it, if it has implanted by now it's not going to! All good, it's only the first month of TTC, I just hope AF is on time otherwise I'm not sure DH will home at the right time cycle.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (19-06-2016),makingbabythree  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks using First Response tests so I'm pretty sure that will be it, if it has implanted by now it's not going to! All good, it's only the first month of TTC, I just hope AF is on time otherwise I'm not sure DH will home at the right time cycle.
    Well here's hoping Af is on time then!

Afm, I'm only 2 or 3 dpo and already desperate to know if this month was a success. I've totally got my hopes up, which is ludicrous. It's only our first month trying for #2 and it took years to get a bfp last time! I wish I could talk myself out of hoping. I'd forgotten how consuming ttc can be. Oh to be one of those women who can successfully not think about it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (19-06-2016),makingbabythree  (19-06-2016),MUG81  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear; onwards and upwards to next cycle! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every month I tell myself I'm not even gonna think about it, just see if AF turns up but who am I kidding! Driving myself crazy with this 2ww. Keep thinking I have symptoms .. Then thinking I'm just imagining them because of how many times I've turned out not to be pregas. I've spoken to so many people who couldn't conceive until they just completely relaxed about it and put it out of their minds.. One of those things that's easier said than done! Got really sharp pains and slight cramping today, but then I have an upset stomach so could just be that. One minute I think yep definitely this month than the next I already feel defeated and I'm only a few DPO! Sorry to go on about it, just needed to vent. Sending my love to everyone trying not to go insane during the 2ww xox

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (19-06-2016),MUG81  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJane13 View Post
    Every month I tell myself I'm not even gonna think about it, just see if AF turns up but who am I kidding! Driving myself crazy with this 2ww. Keep thinking I have symptoms .. Then thinking I'm just imagining them because of how many times I've turned out not to be pregas. I've spoken to so many people who couldn't conceive until they just completely relaxed about it and put it out of their minds.. One of those things that's easier said than done! Got really sharp pains and slight cramping today, but then I have an upset stomach so could just be that. One minute I think yep definitely this month than the next I already feel defeated and I'm only a few DPO! Sorry to go on about it, just needed to vent. Sending my love to everyone trying not to go insane during the 2ww xox
    I'm in the TWW too TTC #3 (this is our third month after a big gap), so 'go on about it' as much as you like - we all do it from time to time - I totally get the whole 'yep, totally feeling positive this month, this is it' to 'nup, not even gonna happen' thoughts - it's crazy!

I had to pee like twice in 20 minutes before and DH was like, there must be 'something' sitting on your bladder, and I was like yeah, the coke I had while grocery shopping, he was like, oh... LOL...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

KJane13  (21-06-2016),MUG81  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I'm gonna test at 11dpo on Wednesday and then try hold out til Saturday (won't happen, haha)! AF should be 'due' around Saturday or Sunday... x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @AmyEL that sucks, hopefully AF is right on time!

Someone earlier in the thread said OPKs aren't that reliable for PCOS as you can still get the surge but not actually ovulate. If I get AF 14 days after the positive OPK, does that mean I did ovulate? Sorry I'm brand new to PCOS as well as OPKs.

Today is 11dpo and I'm having brown smears when I wiped. This happened during both of my chems so I'm going to do a test tomorrow, so if it is positive I can give my dr some more background in that I can get pregnant but just can't stay pregnant (if this is a chem, it will be 3 chems in 7 cycles of TTC).

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I thought that I'd pop in and say hi 😃 I've been lurking in the thread but haven't posted because I wasn't sure when I would be testing as my cycles have been all over the place. Pretty sure I ovulated around the 8th/9th but had a nasty cold so we hadn't DTD the 2 days prior. I'm thinking I'll do a test tomorrow or the day after if I haven't seen af but not really expecting to see a line.