+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Really trying to keep my mind busy and not POAS!! OITNB is now out! Back to back episodes YAY!!
    How do you ladies delay peeing on a stick??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Really trying to keep my mind busy and not POAS!! OITNB is now out! Back to back episodes YAY!!
    How do you ladies delay peeing on a stick??
    Omg I didn't realise the new season of oitnb is out!!! Rainy weekend I know what I'm gonna do!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I tested early & then haven't bought anymore so I can POAS right now!! That's the only tactic that will work for me, none in the house!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Same as AmyEL, just make sure you have none in the house and don't do the groceries lol.

Our furniture arrived from interstate today and the first thing I do....get foxtel set up so I could record OITNB.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    Lol! I tried that tactic a couple of nights ago and he got all huffy and offended. This is plan b.
    I tried the other day with simple lingerie and hubby got grumpy/offended that I was putting in more effort now that I want a baby!...I thought he'd be stoked for the extra experiences!! This ttc business is complicated!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (18-06-2016),CcegG  (18-06-2016),MUG81  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm doing this obsessive thing I promised I wouldn't do this month

I can't quite pinpoint my O date....I have it down to either Tuesday or Wednesday.... I'm 90% sure it was Tuesday as I got a really strong positive on Monday and quite painful O cramps Tuesday morning.

Problem is I forgot to temp Tuesday morning, so FF is all thrown out. If it was Tuesday then we BD'd 2days before,dat before and day of ovulation which is perfect however if it was Wednesday then we BD'd 3days before, 2 days before and 1 day before.... Which isn't as good....

Sorry not quite sure what I'm trying to ask... Think I just needed to vent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I tried the other day with simple lingerie and hubby got grumpy/offended that I was putting in more effort now that I want a baby!...I thought he'd be stoked for the extra experiences!! This ttc business is complicated!!!
    Haha men are becoming as complicated as women!!

AFM, 10dpo today and still BFN. I'm starting to lose hope for this cycle, but I'm kind of glad I've started testing early because then it won't get to 14dpo and I'm doing my first test and get smacked in the face with a big disappointment.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (18-06-2016),MUG81  (18-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, wanted to get your advise on when I od? I originally thought it was Saturday 11th (cd12) as I had some strong sharp pains. Then on Tuesday 14th (cd 15) I went to bathroom and saw tiniest bit of blood mixed with cm so thought maybe it was then. Then the last couple of days I've been getting increased cm and yesterday felt like I'd wet my pants with it. The kind of stretchy wet cm that I think I only get for one or two days. Last night I was looking at ovulation calculators and it came back with still fertile yesterday and today. It was the middle of the night I put my phone down and woke up DH to DTD 😂. It was cd 18.. That seems late to me but all the calculators said that?

So my question is does anyone have any idea when the heck I od? We DTD on cd 13 & cd 18. My cycles are a bit irregular (nothing major) but I've worked out my average based on last few months is 30 days.

Fxd for all of you! 👶🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it looks like I had a chemical pregnancy this month. Disappointed, but given that it was our first ttc, it's nice to know that I can get pregnant. Will see some of you in the July thread.
    Congratulations to all with BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJane13 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, wanted to get your advise on when I od? I originally thought it was Saturday 11th (cd12) as I had some strong sharp pains. Then on Tuesday 14th (cd 15) I went to bathroom and saw tiniest bit of blood mixed with cm so thought maybe it was then. Then the last couple of days I've been getting increased cm and yesterday felt like I'd wet my pants with it. The kind of stretchy wet cm that I think I only get for one or two days. Last night I was looking at ovulation calculators and it came back with still fertile yesterday and today. It was the middle of the night I put my phone down and woke up DH to DTD . It was cd 18.. That seems late to me but all the calculators said that?

So my question is does anyone have any idea when the heck I od? We DTD on cd 13 & cd 18. My cycles are a bit irregular (nothing major) but I've worked out my average based on last few months is 30 days.

Fxd for all of you!
    Can't really help with when you O'ed, but my cycles have been irregular too, and I O'ed CD 1 this cycle; currently about 6/7dpo; so yes it is possible you O'ed later than you thought... I used OPKs for the first time this month, so that helped pin point it.