+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Those trying the SMEP, do you have regular cycles? I looked it up and willing to try next month if we are out this month but if I usually O around CD20 when would you start? DTD every second day from CD10 but not start OPK's until CD14?

Congrats @brooke87 very exciting
    We're going to try it this month too. I also have irregular cycles 31-46 days, with O usually between CD 16 & 23. We started DTD yesterday on CD9 as I wanted to do odd days as we're staying at the in laws tonight (cd10) so can't DTD
    I decided to do OPKs every day from CD9 too. I was going to wait til EWCM showed up but I had some weird kind of EW CM yesterday so thought better to test (I have a tonne of eBay cheapies).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CcegG View Post
    So crazy how 3 days change things, huh?
    Yes i shouldve taken my own advice haha not rule it out till af due

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out Af arrived this morning.. Congrats to all with BFPs!!!
    Has anyone started a July thread? X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbamumma15 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbamumma15 View Post
    I'm out Af arrived this morning.. Congrats to all with BFPs!!!
    Has anyone started a July thread? X
    Boooo@ AF 😔

... I'll be joining you in the July one when is up & running!...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    People keep telling me what a wonderful big sister my daughter would be and that I should give her a sibling. I don't want to tell anyone that we're TTC as I don't want the pressure of people asking how things are going (it's just a bit too personal, like them knowing that we're having lots and lots of $ex lol) or even knowing that they want to ask. So I just nod and smile even though I want to scream "I know she'd make a fantastic big sister! She loves babies and always talks about 'if I get a brother or sister'. I want more than anything to give her a sibling but my ovaries don't want to cooperate!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If I'm pregnant this cycle, I realised today that hubby's long service leave will be due just before I'm due to go back to work which might mean bub might not have to go into daycare at 6 months if I can convince him to take the LSL. Even if I'm not pregnant this cycle, his LSL will be ready to take so he can experience some time at home as the SAHP 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really felt like this could have been our month... Used the OPKs, got my smiley on Friday, DTD on Friday night and since then DH hasn't been interested! So frustrated and disappointed and because I have now said something he's cranky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Really felt like this could have been our month... Used the OPKs, got my smiley on Friday, DTD on Friday night and since then DH hasn't been interested! So frustrated and disappointed and because I have now said something he's cranky!
    Frustrating isn't it, that a couple of days without DTD can rule you out for the whole cycle! Hopefully Friday was all you needed!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (12-06-2016),MUG81  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    We're doing the SMEP this cycle. I'm CD13. We started as per instructions, ie DTD on CD8, & will continue through as it states.

My cycles have been 34-37 days (O=CD22-24), except for last month which was 29 (O=CD16). I read somewhere (prior to last months shorty cycle) that regardless of your cycle length, you should start CD8... Have you read that too? I'm guessing it's in case like my last one, you have a change to the norm?
    I hadn't read that you should start at CD8 regardless. I planned on DTD from CD10 and OPK's a few days later to factor O later than the norm, good to know I just stick with the normal plan. I can't do it this month, currently CD17 and in transit while we move interstate but next month will definitely try it if we don't fall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all those who have had BFPs this month!

I'm so bad at keeping up with these threads. And DS has not been sleeping (which means neither have I), so our baby making plans have fallen by the wayside. I've not really had much to report. According to my cycles pre-DS, AF was due 2 days ago. Has not arrived. Don't think I'm pregnant. Also don't think I have even O'd yet this month. I'm not doing OPKs, but I've had no signs that O has happened or is likely to any time soon 😳 This is so frustrating.