+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    So i tested again this morning twice and have the faintest positive on a IC i am going to go and get a frer and try tomorrow
    Trying not to get to excited but i def see the line in person

Af was due yest or maybe today
    Was def neg yest so dont count yourself out at 8dpo
    Ive had sore bbs to
    congrats! Hopefully that line gets good and dark for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning, 4 days late. Oh well, fingers crossed for July!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    AF arrived this morning, 4 days late. Oh well, fingers crossed for July!
    Sorry to hear you're out for this month. Here's hoping July proves a better month for you.

As for me, cd10 so still a long month ahead. Aiming to bd tonight, Sunday, and Tuesday. Trying not to get too excited or hopeful. It literally took years of trying to get dd so I doubt we'll have any luck with our first month of trying for no 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    Sorry to hear you're out for this month. Here's hoping July proves a better month for you.

As for me, cd10 so still a long month ahead. Aiming to bd tonight, Sunday, and Tuesday. Trying not to get too excited or hopeful. It literally took years of trying to get dd so I doubt we'll have any luck with our first month of trying for no 2.
    Im also CD10. This is our 10th cycle since AF returned after the depo needle. We conceived our last on our 10th cycle so here's hoping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default June 2016 TTC

I was able to finish work early today so picked up my scans. They confirmed PCOS. One of my ovaries seems huge compared to the other, but that's the one I think I ovulated from 4 days after the scan so would that potentially be why it's so big? I don't have the results in front of me so will update with the measurements later. I feel ok about the diagnosis as I have suspected for a long time that I do have PCOS so this just confirms it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I was able to finish work early today so picked up my scans. They confirmed PCOS. One of my ovaries seems huge compared to the other, but that's the one I think I ovulated from 4 days after the scan so would that potentially be why it's so big? I don't have the results in front of me so will update with the measurements later. I feel ok about the diagnosis as I have suspected for a long time that I do have PCOS so this just confirms it.
    Well that's good and bad -ish news then! Maybe a relief to now know part of what's going on!!

AFM - CD19, just used my last OPK and got... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1465537783.877168.jpg

... yay, glad I didn't (couldn't) buy anymore this morning, my mum was with me, haha... and all our guests have gone home (bittersweet) and it's the weekend!!!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-06-2016),CcegG  (11-06-2016),lilsushi  (10-06-2016),MUG81  (10-06-2016),tamzmaree  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I can fully understand how you feel. I was diagnosed with pcos after having a chem mc last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Well that's good and bad -ish news then! Maybe a relief to now know part of what's going on!!

AFM - CD19, just used my last OPK and got... Attachment 81872

... yay, glad I didn't (couldn't) buy anymore this morning, my mum was with me, haha... and all our guests have gone home (bittersweet) and it's the weekend!!!
    argh! Hooray!!! Baby dust to you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MOMB For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @makingbabythree Congratulations Hun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    @makingbabythree Congratulations Hun!!
    It's just an OPK... but thank you, heehee...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (10-06-2016),Meld85  (11-06-2016)